Randoom is a dish best served cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So would it be wrong to get t shirts made with this upcoming QB creation on them to wear to concerts?

timothius said:
Dagger Eyes? :ohmy:

What Is That? :shrug:

Can I have Dagger Eyes? :hyper:
:ohmy: You don't want Dagger Eyes! They're almost as bad as...I can't even say it...vertical typing!!!

shari schultz said:
So would it be wrong to get t shirts made with this upcoming QB creation on them to wear to concerts?
I don't think so! I want a :dancinggavin: shirt!! :drool:

:yikes: I just ended up in the wrong thread by accident and they were talking about sheep shearing.

:wave: Hi fah!

Schmeg said:
:yikes: I just ended up in the wrong thread by accident and they were talking about sheep shearing.

:wave: Hi fah!
so did you accidently post GAVIN! there to make me feel better?

shari schultz said:

What about the Caleb and Meg picture on a shirt *she asks innocently and then backs away quickly*
NO.

:wink:

shari schultz said:

so did you accidently post GAVIN! there to make me feel better?
No I ran back to the warmth and comfort of Randoom! :eek:

Queen Bee said:
I FINISHED MACPHISTO! :D

Now I've got to find a decent shot of Gavin for the head swap and I'll be finished. :hyper:
:hyper:

Good luck with that decent shot of Gavin thing. :wink:

fah said:
No one has responded to one of my threads in zoo station :(
I've been in there exactly twice since it appeared....Zoo Station, I mean, not your thread.

:wave: I'm going too...can't wait to see the wedding picture tomorrow! :laugh:

We went to C-Lovers for dinner tonight :drool:

Mr fah and I shared the dinner for 2 platter and the 2 younger mini fahs shared the chicken strips dinner. Deep fried halibut and prawns with fries and cole slaw on the side :drool:

The older mini fah wasn't with us...she is at a sleep over birthday party. She was at another one last night. The mini fahs have a more active social life than their parents do :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom