Random Music Talk XXXVI: Not this time, Cobbler.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, I've been to IHOP with you. You ate heartily. Martha got a fun glass (I bet she still has it). We passed out in the back seat from the carb overload. It was fantastic.

I don't remember which it was, honestly. I usually vastly prefer Village Inn. Then a decent ways below it, Dennys, then IHOP. That said, I have pancakes / waffles / french toast so infrequently that I'll happily eat at any of them after a concert when nothing else is open.

IWB:

In your defense, you think everything sucks. Good on you for reevaluating things from time to time.

pretty sure everyone knew you were addressing me with that one before the edit.

speaking of edits, what happened to impy's tarsir. or lemur. or marmoset. whatever that primate/marsupial-looking thing was. that gif breaking the rules or something? i lol'd.

The lemur? I took it down since it's inappropriate and disrespectful when used in reference to that angel.

Umm, no.

They have a good number of fantastic songs other than that one.

Will post clips when I get home.

now here's one i'm not sure about. i really hope it was addressed toward me, though.

pretty sure everyone knew you were addressing me with that one before the edit.

speaking of edits, what happened to impy's tarsir. or lemur. or marmoset. whatever that primate/marsupial-looking thing was. that gif breaking the rules or something? i lol'd.

You're probably right, but, I do like accuracy.

Well, she's also a DAMNED LIAR, so I'm never sure if she's lying about her hippie status.

If you think I'm above blasting some P-Gabe at this woman when she stops in town come October, you're dead wrong.

Holding up a sign announcing a disability might be more effective.
I don't think you're above that either.

Haha not quite! I live in Werribee, which is about 25-30 minutes from Geelong, pretty much halfway between Geelong and Melbourne. Why'd you google that? :lol:

Ahh I saw Geelong in your signature and I was curious as to where it was. I'm a bit of a geography nerd :reject:

Melbourne seems like a very cool city from everything I've seen and heard about it. That's nice you are close to a major city for concerts and such :up:

Ya, just press the little arrow looking button at the top right. It will bring up a menu with a few different options, one of them being 'reply'

Thanks for the help. It's strange, as I do not seem to have any button that corresponds with that. Maybe I have an outdated version or something. I'll head over to the technology forum (by the way "Vorsprung durch Technik" was a far better name than the current one).

Also, it seems that I need to familiarize myself with The Drums.

345459672.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom