Radiohead Survivor - Final Draw - Round 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking a stand. If Paranoid Android doesn't win, what do I have left to believe in?

Yes. Yes, they did. I need to be reminded from time to time.

Paranoid Android is still greater than any of you, though.

I'm taking a stand. If Paranoid Android doesn't win, what do I have left to believe in?

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

If "Paranoid" is on it's way out either now or in the next round, I'm holding out hope for "Airbag" to win. That song is pure perfection.

ReckoneR gone :sad: not cool....

I'll be campaigning against Fake Plastic now.....and paranoid android for the win.

It's hard to enjoy this anymore with Idioteque, ReckoneR and Pyramid Song gone.

Man, these are five amazing songs.

I'm voting for All I Need, as I don't think it quite reaches the level of the others.

I think the best two songs here are Fake Plastic Trees and Let Down. Airbag and Paranoid Android are exceptional in their songwriting and musical wizardry, but for me Fake Plastic Trees and Let Down reach an even higher level because of their extraordinary level of feeling. I love how those two songs move me, like some of the best U2 songs. I'll be pushing for those two to the end, and I'm not sure how I would choose between the two yet. Fake Plastic Trees used to be my favorite Radiohead song, but Let Down is catching up.

I'm voting for All I Need, as I don't think it quite reaches the level of the others.

I think the best two songs here are Fake Plastic Trees and Let Down. Airbag and Paranoid Android are exceptional in their songwriting and musical wizardry, but for me Fake Plastic Trees and Let Down reach an even higher level because of their extraordinary level of feeling. I love how those two songs move me, like some of the best U2 songs. I'll be pushing for those two to the end, and I'm not sure how I would choose between the two yet. Fake Plastic Trees used to be my favorite Radiohead song, but Let Down is catching up.

This is also true.

At this point, I'm fine with any of these songs winning, but I've still gotta throw support behind one of them.

My sentiments exactly.

Hehe... PA won't be leaving this round. And hopefully won't be leaving until the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom