Peppers vs. Pumpkins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sergeant Pepper forever (and no i dont mean flea)
biggrin.gif

who are you calling a lemonhead?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Q: "Do you like Smashing Pumpkins?"

A: "Yeah, I love to do that!"

normally I would also have said Pumpkins, but I just listened to Californication and that album is really great
to be honest, it's been quite a while since I've listened to a Pumpkins album
frown.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 08-06-2001).]

Pumpkins

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Having seen both of these bands live (Pumpkins 3 times and Peppers once) I am going with the Peppers- these guys ROCK--------just listen to some of their early stuff like 'Freaky Styley' for example, the Pumpkins were great, but I think that the Peppers have the staying power which the Pumpkins lack and also they had Dave Navaro from my beloved Janes Addiction as a gutairist at one stage when ol' John Fusciante went a bit awol- and Flea also played horns a couple of times with Janes, so with the Peppers having a bit of a JA connection I am going with them
smile.gif

Best Pumpkins.......
Silverfuck
Today
Starla
Cherub rock
Rhinocerous
Porcelina of the vast oceans

Best Peppers......
Apache rose peacock
Higher ground (cover)
Knock me down
Taste the pain
Blood sugar sex magic
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for coming out.....it's a nice place you got here, your lucky to live here.....some of our mates, ahhh, some of our mates get busted for hi-jacking aeroplanes, we get busted for wearing sandals, you know thats, thats cool.....alright thankyou for coming out and, and spending the big bucks to see Popmart, thanks alot"

Bono: Intro to 'I still havn't found what I'm looking for', ANZ Stadium Brisbane, February 25th 1998.....

Back
Top Bottom