NFL 2013 Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bill Barnwell had it right when he said the best call would have been defensive holding. New England gets the untimed down after moving up five yards instead of interference moving them up to the one yard line.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/403273257203564544

2pIAA8q.gif

Conflicted on some games in the Pick'em this week.

Do Jets continue their W-L-W-L streak? Dolphins-Panthers is interesting...I think its a bad matchup for Miami & the toughest game left for them, but Panthers are a young team coming off a huge emotional win and play the Saints in 2 weeks. We've seen that lead to letdowns plenty of times. Colts going across the country...hm. Steelers offense or Browns defense? And hard to trust the Texans even against the Jaguars. Tough week.

Refs picked up another flag for the Panthers again! Helmet-to-Helmet hit on a Dolphins WR in the endzone. Phins have to settle for FG because of it rather than get 7...

Do the Refs have money on the Panthers, or do they hate the AFC East?

It breaks my heart that this awesome Cardinals team has so much standing in their way. They have a reasonable shot at the playoffs, but it's going to be tough.

For those of you who missed it, Giants just converted a 4th-and-3 in Cowboys territory. Receiver made a diving catch, then two Cowboys ran over, then pulled off thinking his teammate would touch the prone receiver. Guy got up and jogged into the end zone for the score.

Brandon Myers was/is best friend of my ex wife's brother. So it's as close to an NFL TD I've ever scored!!! ;)

The Cowboys are a truly horrible 4th quarter team. They may well pull this off, but the point remains.

Dammit, I got the notification in time that Thomas wasn't playing, so I gambled on Dressen, so of course Manning targets Tamme :grumpy:

Refs picked up another flag for the Panthers again! Helmet-to-Helmet hit on a Dolphins WR in the endzone. Phins have to settle for FG because of it rather than get 7...

Do the Refs have money on the Panthers, or do they hate the AFC East?

Kuechly both times too.
Pathetic both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom