my Mini Disc Arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
yesterday it came in the mail!

its a Sony MZ-R90.....ok so its not brand new but i got it for $130 USD...which when you add postage comes to $200 AUD

i also brought a mic just today.....so i'll record matchbox twenty, to get some practise for U2 next time they tour here!

still i'm not 100% used to the MD yet....

but i know i can recored on LINE IN, that means say i hook the MD up to a cd player with the cable and recorded the audio off the cd onto the Mini Disc..it will take as long as the cd is...

for those people that have MD players can proberbley help me out...
is there like a special plug or adapter thingy that will allow me to transfer the muisc faster?

thanks, in advance

yeah its great!
its a couple of years old...think it was made in something like 2001, but still it basicly does everything that the latest ones do...sure some of the new ones might have extra features...but i'm more than happy with what i got

The MD you have records in real time. They do have models which allow you to drag/drop MP3 files from your desktop to the MD, but not on the model you have.

MiniDisc's rule. I've been a big fan since I bought my first one in Japan. I've had 3 different recorders/players. I presently have a NetMD which allows me to record mp3's and such.

If you can, try to find an optical cable and a cd player with an optical out on it. The optical cable really does a fantastic quality recording.

You can probably record on a setting that allows you to double the length of the MD by lowering the quality of the recording. I believe it's called 'longplay' but I'm not certain, I've never used that function.

yes, your ex girlfriend told me you were never good with "long play"

and by ex girlfriend i mean betsy, the goat

Back
Top Bottom