HEY GUYS!!!! I wanna ask the boys here a question!........:D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
must be the cramps

Hmm today I feel like

[rant]
I know its in men's nature to stare at women, I can except that.. a quick glance and a smile, hey thats nice....but.. I get really sick and tired of guys ooogling me sometimes. Its rude. rude. rude. When you cant even go to the grocery store, or drive in your car or walk out in front of your house looking like a total bum without some fuck whistling, hollering, drooling, etc. Especially when I'm in a bad mood. I flip people off when they yell at me out their car windows or stare at me with that "i want to fuck you" look. Fuck off ok.

And I dont even have big tits. [/rant]

[color=royal blue]I think someone may have already mentioned this.....

but when it comes to things like this, sometimes it can be as much the girl's fault as it is the guy's. I mean if you walk around wearing clothes that leaves everything halfway hanging out or whatever.....how do you expect people not to look? It's all RIGHT THERE.

o_O I'm also convinced that it's some evil twisted breed of men that manufactures girls' clothing. But that's a story for another day............
[/color]

Hey, men are scum! Especially where I come from. Long Island, New York is like the capitol of scumbags. Whistling and hollering are fuckin wrong. Did they really drool, Sicy?

If I'm gonna stare at a chick, I ain't gonna make it too obvious. It's all about respect.

I'll tell ya, I'd love to see Sicy give The Finger to some poor sap.

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]I think someone may have already mentioned this.....

but when it comes to things like this, sometimes it can be as much the girl's fault as it is the guy's. I mean if you walk around wearing clothes that leaves everything halfway hanging out or whatever.....how do you expect people not to look? It's all RIGHT THERE.

o_O I'm also convinced that it's some evil twisted breed of men that manufactures girls' clothing. But that's a story for another day............
[/color]

This is true...I've seen women with their tits propped up under their chins getting pissed and offended because men are looking.

But, the fact still remains that a woman can walk outside in a freakin snowsuit and there will still be a man who will feel its his right to yell, whistle, hang his tongue out and drool over you.

And if you bother to tell the guy he's disrespecting you, he'll get pissed off and tell you to feel "honored" because he noticed you or accuse you of being a lesbian.

By the way, I love men but are there a few in the species that give the rest a bad name.

I look.

Sometimes I catch myself staring, but that is because I think it is the most beautiful part of a woman's body.

I do not think anyone should be insulted by this, someone can say they think the leg, or elbow is the most attractive part. In any event - I like 'em and I like 'em small...

:lemon: :lemon:

Re: must be the cramps

Sicy said:
Hmm today I feel like

[rant]
I know its in men's nature to stare at women, I can except that.. a quick glance and a smile, hey thats nice....but.. I get really sick and tired of guys ooogling me sometimes. Its rude. rude. rude. When you cant even go to the grocery store, or drive in your car or walk out in front of your house looking like a total bum without some fuck whistling, hollering, drooling, etc. Especially when I'm in a bad mood. I flip people off when they yell at me out their car windows or stare at me with that "i want to fuck you" look. Fuck off ok.

And I dont even have big tits. [/rant]

What can we say, but youre hot stuff Sicy?
As for the guys yelling things... thats usually immature insecure guys who buy big cars, big guns, treat everyone like shit, all in order to empower themselves. They feel less insecure when they do stuff like that because its going through their dumbass heads that they are gods gift to the world, they dont want to be just another guy out on the streets. But it sucks when they get all agressive and shit and take it out into public and get entertainment from it. Mind you, the only reason some of these guys are alive is because its illegal to shoot them. I shouldnt have to mention that youll hardly find any of the nice, stable, mature, successful guys going out with the express perpose to gawk and harass women on the streets. Its always the posers, gangers, and players who have that arrogant and misled mindset.

All in favor of an interference led overthrow of the world and massive executions of dumbasses, raise your hands! (and yes, in doing this I realise that it seems contrary to my point, as I am thus giving myself a position of power, and giving myself the right to take what isnt mine, etc, etc, etc. Its a joke, dont bitch about it, dont call me a hypocrite, just get over it - This has been a preemptive waiver since people always seem to take me far too seriously, although I dont know how thats possible... but anyways...).

ammendment: I also have no idea what Im talking about, thats all just analysis on the fly, you must keep in mind that Im only 17 and am by no means wise, nor do I have any justification for my aforementioned arguments other than sheer logic - which may or may not be perfect, as others will presumably and rightfully have a difference of opinion from that of mine.

Continued ammendment: Dont harp on my english either, youre lucky I use the punctuation that I do.

Last edited:
I have a decent size chest and alot of shirts I have show a little of it.. but I don't try and show it. when I notice some guy looking in that area I feel flattered at first. I have low self esteem, I feel happy someone is attracted to me. I know I'm sick. But I would be pissed if they flat out stared at my boobs and never looked at my face. I don't try to show my boobs but any shirts that are remotely femine kinda make it obvious. If some girl is wearing a low cut shirt I look, but am not attracted. It's like a blue mowhawk or something it catches your eye.

Re: at least I know I'm not loved solely for my breasts because they arent big :mad:

Sicy said:
I have a brain.

You are not missing anything Sicy. Have a gifted "rack" is not the picnic most think it is. Running sucks and you don't get eye contact as often (and they assume you don't have a brain) and try to find a blouse that fits your waist and has enough room upstairs. There is something to be said for being petite like you. I would rather be like that, but I guess most of use want what we don't have. *sigh* :(

A funny story ...

I was walking down the street on Sunday heading to the museum with my 72 year old grandmontha nd two aunts, both of whom are in their 40s. We got cat calls from a bunch of guys in their 20s.

We took it as a compliment ... my grandma quite enjoyed it. :)

I don't mind a look or a compliment ... just don't focus on my looks ... get to know me!

As for the way a woman dresses ... I can recall incidents where I was wearing a shirt/blouse taht, while not slutty, was a bit low cut ... men have tried to hold entire conversations with my breasts.

But I feel I have the right to dress as I want and still be treated with respect. Sure women who dress provocatively may be looking for compliments or attention, however the argument that women are "asking for it" with the way they dress has always made me uncomfortable ... because that is the same argument that some slimy defense lawyers use in rape trials. No matter how a woman dreses she should be treated with respect.

U know, u could say, or they would say that when/if it ever came to a young girl being 'raped' (forgive me.......) but in actual fact, it could be any woman........usually how shes dressed doesnt come in to it.....look how many women go out joggin in tatters, hair a mess..........they could be victims..............they ARE victims if they cross the path of the person.........

I've never met any woman who is happy with her tits. They're always too big, too small, too uneven, too perky, too droopy, too far apart, whatever.

Women I've met who have small ones always want bigger ones so guys (or girls, sometimes) will notice. Women with big ones always want them smaller so guys'll quit ogling them.

What women tend not to realize is that, for a lot of us, tits is tits. As long as it's a somewhat rounded mound of fat with a nipple on top, we're happy, be it big, small, tiny, perky, or whatever. They're all fun and tasty.

If you don't want guys looking at them, put them away. Don't flaunt them. Nothing is more annoying and ridiculous than a woman wearing form-fitting clothes and complaining about all the guys looking at her. Frankly, if you're wearing a tiny T-shirt, or some other article of clothing that draws attention to them (i.e. a tight sweater, form-fitting blouse, bikini, vinyl cat suit), guys are gonna notice. Why? Guys have tit-dar. If there's a bosom exposed or nearly exposed anywhere within a guy's field of vision, the tit-dar will go off, screaming, "Bosom! Bosom! Bosom! " in his head, and he will immediately be drawn to it, as if by a force stronger than his wang. It's unavoidable. Tit-dar is a built-in feature for guys. It's not something we can just get over. If you don't want to trigger our tit-dar, don't wear something that draws attention to yourself. It'll make life easier for us all.

I often get the same problem with women looking at my groin.

Women are funny creatures. If they have large breasts, most women will either a) conceal them or b) be happy with them. Those that try to conceal are the more likely to get offende if someone has a sneaky glance, although if the concealment is good then there won'd be any glancing anyway. Those that display have to pay... the price of guys looking every now and again.

Let's be honest. This is a silly question. The nasty-minded guys will have lecherous looks at ladies no matter how large their breasts are. The heterosexual guys will have a quick glance because it is in their nature. The homosexual ones will look just to see what the fuss is about :)

bullet the blue sky said:
I often get the same problem with women looking at my groin.

Oh yeah sure, my gawd.........Bullet.......thats one hell of a huge packet ya got down there, a HUGE one mate.......

My gawd........Im impressed.........

.......just wonderin which sweet-shop u nicked it out of....:eyebrow::eeklaugh:

:D

Not George Lucas said:

What women tend not to realize is that, for a lot of us, tits is tits. As long as it's a somewhat rounded mound of fat with a nipple on top, we're happy, be it big, small, tiny, perky, or whatever. They're all fun and tasty.

LOL! :D

Oh and I think when we (women) complain about body parts to a b.f./husband/lover we are just looking for our insecurities to be soothed with a "honey, you look amazing" comment. ;)

Not George Lucas said:
.mound of fat with a nipple on top

actually that would be a mound of fat with a areola on top and a nipple on top of that, but I am not splitting hairs. :tongue: :D :lol: :sexywink:

ghetofabu said:

actually that would be a mound of fat with a areola on top and a nipple on top of that, but I am not splitting hairs. :tongue: :D :lol: :sexywink:

don't forget the complex system of ducts that work in conjunction with the alveolar ;)

Re: perv boy. ;)

Screaming Flower said:

i think he just wants to play doctor.
B00000DMFM.01.DTLS.LZZZZZZZ.gif

ghetofabu said:
You are not missing anything Sicy. Have a gifted "rack" is not the picnic most think it is. Running sucks and you don't get eye contact as often (and they assume you don't have a brain) and try to find a blouse that fits your waist and has enough room upstairs. There is something to be said for being petite like you. I would rather be like that, but I guess most of use want what we don't have. *sigh* :(

I totally agree with you here, ghetofabu. Having a bigger chest is not all fun and games!

And about guys yelling: I live in a college town, and guys will yell at anything remotely resembling a female on Friday and Saturday nights (and sometimes any day of the week). You could look like Jabba the Hut and they'd still yell stuff. My friends and I have gotten so used to it that we just think it's funny- either we ignore them or yell annoying stuff back. I don't know if guys think yelling and catcalling makes them seem cool, but I'd say that most females think they just look like idiots.

yes, I absolutely take a look, but I don't stare nor constantly shift my eyes to look if I'm talking to the person, that would be just plain rude! :D

one must be subtle, I mean, you can check someone out without making them uncomfortable or being sleazy, though I realize some people haven't quite mastered that art yet!

Males...

Do a test: have a chat to someone, look at them in the eyes like you would in a normal conversation and get them to do the odd glance at your chest. You will notice how blatently obvious these glances are and you will never stear at a women's chest again!:ohmy:

Im not large nor am I flat , but I tell u something, theres a lot of flat-chested women out there who use their confidence in other things to over-ride what they're not really thinking about, (their chest)...............and I give credit to them......for in todays world lots of men can make women who are not lucky feel like they're the weirdos and worthless physically, in this world............

:grumpy:

I dont have a whole lot, but Im fucking thankful, anythings better than being whistled at........

Last edited:
ACTUALLY CAN I JUST SAY!

Keeping eye contact is fucking vital - tell ya why..

No matter how much a person is fiddling about, with cups, saucers, food, themselves, I ALWAYS look at their eyes, or their faces if they're looking down at whatever they're doin....

But this oldie woman whos my boss in work, if I stand fixing my trousers or shirt whatever, when speaking to her, or shes speaking to me, she constantly looks up and down at me and what Im doing, and it makes ME FEEL uncomfortable, and I find it a bit rude.......

thats all, just addin that in there......

:D

Back
Top Bottom