Hells Kitchen Returns!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen Gordon Ramsey twice, checking in at a hotel, in Manchester, England and walking down the street in my hometown filming something for Hells Kitchen i think. I was too shy to go over to him. :reject:

Me and my boyfriend love watching this show though. The UK and US versions. :drool:

Last edited:
This is great news!

I can't wait until the next Channel 4 Kitchen Nightmares starts up. His next mission apparently has him doing a restaurant makeover for an entire town chosen by viewers. Gordon said, "I want people to nominate the worst eating-out town in Britain, and I'll go and sort it out." I could suggest a couple for him if he wants.

:lol: Gordons' pet hates-

Lengthy menus in Indian restaurants also make him cringe, especially when "encased in laminated plastic so that it can be wiped clean of dribble from the pissed farts who stagger in from the pub at closing time on a Friday night".

"If I see a bowl of mints by the front door, I walk straight out again," he said. "I mean, what does it say about the food? That the minute you've finished eating, you should want to wash the taste away with a ball of hardened Listerine?"

Geez this guy has one heck of a potty mouth...

Watched it for the first time last night, and I like. :up:

I LOVE the latest previews of Hells Kitchen when they show Ramsey in fits of rage while The Carpenters song "Close To You"plays in the back ground! :lmao:

note: now I cant get that song out of my head LOL!!!!

Close To You-----ahhhh it is SO RAMSEY!!:cute:..........:lmao:

Why do birds

Suddenly appear?

Everytime you are near

Just like me

They long to be

Close to you

Why do stars

Fall down from the sky?

Everytime you walk by

Just like me

They long to be

Close to you

(*) on the day that you were born

The angels got together and decided

To create a dream come true

So they sprinkled moondust in your hair

Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

(**) that is why all the girls in town

Follow you all around

Just like me

They long to be

Close to you

Repeat (*)

Repeat (**)

Just like me

They long to be

Close to you

Woo... close to you...

Last edited:
I just saw a preview where one of the chefs is wearing an outrageous chef's hat and Gordon says if I catch you wearing that stupid hat again I'm gonna to stuff it up your :censored:

hahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom