For Cat Lovers Only III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:

That's sweet... did you end up adopting him?

No.
We nicknamed it 'Cayton' because we was staying at Cayton Bay.
I think it might have come from one of the houses at the back of the park.
:lol: you should have heard it purring!! it was so loud i could hear it in the other room!

Sicy said:
:cute:

Saki laughs...

sakilaughing.jpg

:lmao:

susanp6 said:
I always thought de-clawing was utter cruelty to cats :|

It is. I could never declaw Chloe.

Oh and Molly, Harold is adorable! :cute:

Sicy, Saki is so funny and cute! :giggle: :cute:

I've been trying to take more pics of Chloe but she is hard to take a pic of. She was a total cutie this morning. I love my little munchkin. :)

My hobby is to catch my cats in comical expressions. It does take practice though :lol:

How bout some tongue pics :tongue:

sakitongue.jpg

beanstongue.jpg

sakitonguekit.jpg

zoeysakikit.jpg

And Zoey likes to steal sips from my water!

zoeytonguedrinking.jpg

drinking.jpg

zoeysakicuddle7.jpg

snowpatchescuddlelick.jpg

Why do you always come into this thread and post stuff like that?
This is a cat LOVERS thread. Not funny in my opinion :shrug:

That pic is about 3 years old. I quit smoking in the house almost immediately after I first got a cat (Zoey).

My poor kitty is sick. His bladder is all backed up so they're going to try and undo it.

Oh and how about this. All the time since we've had Cassidy (2001) we assumed she was female. That's what all the vets had said.. but guess what.. nah-uh..

She's a he.

:huh:

RavenBlue said:
My poor kitty is sick. His bladder is all backed up so they're going to try and undo it.

Oh and how about this. All the time since we've had Cassidy (2001) we assumed she was female. That's what all the vets had said.. but guess what.. nah-uh..

She's a he.

I'm sorry. That is very scary. When male cats get urinary infections that is what happens, if not treated for the urinary infection right away they get blocked and a lot of times dont make it. Hopefully they can save him. *sends good vibes* Always good to watch your cats litterbox behaviours. If they are going outside the box, or meowing while in the box, looking lethargic, not eating etc. its always a sign that something is very wrong. With males its hard because they can become blocked very fast because of the small urethra so at any first signs its good to get them to the vet asap.

RavenBlue said:

She's a he.

:( harold and i will keep him in our thoughts....

Dad talked to the vet this morning and Cassidy is doing very well. Able to pee and everything. With any lucky, we'll have him home by tonight :dance:

Thank you so much for all the well wishes everyone :hug: :hug:

RavenBlue said:
Dad talked to the vet this morning and Cassidy is doing very well. Able to pee and everything. With any lucky, we'll have him home by tonight :dance:

Thank you so much for all the well wishes everyone :hug: :hug:

woo hoo!!! :laugh:

Just read this Raven Blue and i'm so happy for you that your puss is fine!!!! :happy: :up: :dance:

Cruzila - Such a beautiful cat :cute: :cute:

Last edited:
harold killed a baby bird this morning...
sigh.. i cannot keep him in as he refuses
to eat or drink anything if i dont let him
out in the summer...
any pointers??

Well, once you let them out, they will always want to go out. That's why I never let my cats outside. Plus I live on a busy street etc etc and there are far too many bad things that happen to kitties outside. They are quite content indoors only.

Also, if he's killing birds mice etc, it would be a good idea to have tapeworm deworming meds handy as they can catch some pretty nasty things from killing those creatures :yuck:

Sicy said:
Well, once you let them out, they will always want to go out. That's why I never let my cats outside. Plus I live on a busy street etc etc and there are far too many bad things that happen to kitties outside. They are quite content indoors only.

Also, if he's killing birds mice etc, it would be a good idea to have tapeworm deworming meds handy as they can catch some pretty nasty things from killing those creatures :yuck:

i live on a really quiet street (only 2 other houses and my house is on 1/3 of an acre) so he is pretty safe in that respect...
i do regret letting him out sometimes.. but he so loves to play in the grass and the trees...

thanks for the advice on the meds
i will make sure to tell our vet he is
killing things when i go see him next
week...
it is so hard because i adore him but
then he has this little killer in him
it is quite tearing for me, the girl who
carried a snail out to the creek last night
at 3am when i found it in bed with me :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back