Food Association Game Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm feeling ok Ms Mofo :wink: i've just been out getting some shopping plus i got an absolute bargain - a pair of lovely leather boots reduced from £35 to £12.50 :dancing: how about you? Did you enjoy the hotel?

Spanish Omelette :drool:

Good for you ... I love it when I find items on sale at the store. It's so GREAT to know that items CAN BE marked down just so they get sold ... or, just so people can afford to buy GREAT stuff than what it originally is priced for.

Yes ... the Sybaris weekend was GREAT !! :drool:

tuna

:wink: it definitely was a great buy!!!

Where is the hotel Ms Mofo? Is it a 5 star? It sounded it from the way you described it :yes:

Apple Crumble

:drool: :drool: :drool:

It's a place to go when you want to 'unwind' and relax (just with your boyfriend, or lover, or husband ... depending on which you have) :sexywink:
It's basically a 'pool suite' location that I stayed in ... and even though they have suites without the pool ... it's not really considered a hotel ... because it doesn't look like one ... it looks more like a resort or a lodge ... very secluded with lots of trees surrounding it , more like, if you were going camping in the wilderness ... very isolated and quiet. Totally romantic place ... outside besides, inside !! :drool:
I'd go there at least once every month ... if I could have enough time to do so !! :combust:

Eggs

Sounds absolutely heavenly&actually it sounds kind of like one of those Sandals resorts they have in Jamaica, etc! :wink:

You didn't say where it it?

Salmon Fillet

It's located in a town called Downers Grove ... it's about 115 miles North/ Northeast from where I live in Central Illinois. It takes about 110 mins. to get there ... when traffic is with us. Otherwise, around 2 hrs. and 15 mins. when traffic is against us.

It's only about 20 mins. from my family. :tsk: ... another reason I should move back up North !! :up:

But still can't ... because of my work !! :sad:

Ah it's in your state :D well at least you didn't have to travel too far to get there! :up:

Oh i remember you were talking about your dilemma about wether to move back there or not :yes: any idea as to when your situation may change Ms Mofo? :wink:

you never named a food btw! ;)

My situation will only change when I don't need to work anymore, and can retire. I don't think that I would be able to really relocate somewhere else because I have such good benefits, and an incredible salary ... plus SENIORITY ... 20 years at my company !! :bow:
It's not like I'm a peon ... (you know, like a person who would just start the job at the bottom of the totem pole)
And no ... I'm not critcizing people who just start at jobs either ... because sooner or later ... some people MUST start over again (when it comes to employment) :up:
I just am glad I have a GREAT job ... and I have struggled mighty hard for many years before, to work my way up the corporate ladder to where I am now ... I'm not so sure I'd be willing to give that up so easily until I was really set financially. Although, I'm doing rather well now ... I really enjoy my work ... it's become FUN !! And I have a GREAT boss ... she let's me do whatever I want as long as my work gets done !! :happy:

yes, I did ... check back again ... I said Turnovers !! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom