Disgusting.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
Hunt's "Dessert Favourites" s'mores flavoured puddings taste like ASS in a PLASTIC CUP. That's right. ASS in a PLASTIC CUP. I've never tasted anything so vile in all my life. Since the label said "Dessert Favourites" I was expecting to experience immediate satisfaction upon my first mouthful. What I in fact received was a mouthful of ASS.

I checked to see if it had expired. It hadn't. I checked to see if it had been stored near anything warm. It hadn't. My only conclusion is that it's disgusting just the way it is.

nav_c_0.jpg

Imagine that the box says "Hunt's Dessert Favourites Pudding - S'mores" and avoid at all costs.

:barf:

Cleasai said:
Well now you just made me wanna try it just to see how bad it is.

Are you crazy? :grumpy: Don't do it! I had to throw the whole box away and brush my teeth. I'm almost gagging at the memory of it.

Pudding is meh to begin with.

I think I've had it though. Tastes like every other pudding. :shrug:

Wanna try gross? Chocolate Jello pudding + Cheetos. :drool:
Delicious!

Ass-tasting pudding is definitely not a good thing :sad:

For all we know, there may very well be real ass in that mixture. I remember reading a label on a pack of wieners one day that said "may or may not contain." I forget what the ingredient was...some kind of sick meat-binding agent, I'll bet!

U2Girl1978 said:
:hmm:

I buy the Jello pudding cups. They are sooo good. :drool:

:up:

Jello is the one...I like these:

B0004LZ2Y4.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

You can mix it up in a blender with real milk, stick it in the fridge, and it's ready in 5 minutes. :drool:

remind me to send about 25,000 gallons of this to Ben Affleck after he makes another movie.

Back
Top Bottom