Desperate Housewives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
keep your thumbs to yourself.

you should ring up chipper for me and tell him to play with his socks up and maybe then he'll start hitting the ball again.

I downloaded this and Lost because of all the hype. I usually love even REALLY crap TV, but both of these were unwatchably cheesey and bad....has American TV gotten 10,000 times worse in the past 18 months, or have I just been away too long? :huh:

My family have just watched the first show and are now watching the 2nd episode. They are really enjoying it. I am obviously not watching it. :up:

When this show first came out, I saw the first half-hour and then I had to turn it off. It was so annoying. When the lady starting bitching at the dinner table, that's when I totally flipped and turned it off.

No show has ever done that to me before.

Now, everybody is talking about it. Why, I don't know?

:banghead:

Windmilllane said:
When this show first came out, I saw the first half-hour and then I had to turn it off. It was so annoying. When the lady starting bitching at the dinner table, that's when I totally flipped and turned it off.

No show has ever done that to me before.

Now, everybody is talking about it. Why, I don't know?

:banghead:

I don't get the fascination people have with the show either. Maybe I don't care for it because I never liked Sex in the City. I think the show is pretty decent but nothing special. Television has gone to the dogs lately anyway.

joerags said:

Which means guys are going to hate this show.

Just like how guys hate Oprah and the Lifetime channel. I don't care for the show either and I'm a woman. I also know women who can't stand it.

Back
Top Bottom