Coffee & TV - CSGW Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now do I listen to the whole Chris Moyles show on monday, 6-10.30, and maybe hear the U2 song BEFORE 8.10.... or do I listen to the RTE show and hear the song at 8.10 definitely? :hmm:

However I do happen to hate Chris Moyles, that would mean me possibly staying up 4 and a half hours and getting up about an hour after having gone to bed.

HOWEVER... I might hear it before 8.10 :hyper:

What does one do in such a situation?!

Now do I listen to the whole Chris Moyles show on monday, 6-10.30, and maybe hear the U2 song BEFORE 8.10.... or do I listen to the RTE show and hear the song at 8.10 definitely? :hmm:

However I do happen to hate Chris Moyles, that would mean me possibly staying up 4 and a half hours and getting up about an hour after having gone to bed.

I would if I were you. It's the UK debut so I certainly would. :up: Plus I'm sure some of us will be here if you need distraction from Chris Moyles or to simply vent about him. :wink: Though to be honest, I've never heard of Chris Moyles. :lol:

I can't imagine it getting played before the Irish station, I'd say try to listen to the Irish one and then once the song is played switch over to Radio 1, and they'll probably be about to play it

I always hate to hear that. It is sad when any great record store closes. :(

Apparently with increasing rents and declining cd sales and prices they just couldn't afford to stay open, it's said because they always sold a lot of indie bands albums, I mean they'd sell a local bands CDR if they asked them to :lol:

Apparently with increasing rents and declining cd sales and prices they just couldn't afford to stay open, it's said because they always sold a lot of indie bands albums, I mean they'd sell a local bands CDR if they asked them to :lol:

That's cool about selling people's CDR's. :up: It's too bad they are closing because that sounds like a neat place. :down:

That's cool about selling people's CDR's. :up: It's too bad they are closing but that sounds like a neat place. :down:

Yeah it was, I just read their closing down statement

They seemed pretty pissed off at bands who would walk in with HMV bags (another record store) and ask them to sell their album.

Then again you can't blame them, "Hello, I don't shop here, sell my stuff!"

Yeah it was, I just read their closing down statement

They seemed pretty pissed off at bands who would walk in with HMV bags (another record store) and ask them to sell their album.

Then again you can't blame them, "Hello, I don't shop here, sell my stuff!"

That's ridiculous. :down: You should support your local music scene and fellow artists. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom