American Idol 5 Pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AI has the crappiest themes going this season. Why ARE they doing this to us? Maybe they are saving the best for last. I think they're going to lose viewers if they don't watch their programming/song choices available.

NamkcuR, agree totally with you about Bucky. He must have some very loyal fans in North Carolina.

they have this closeup on Defamer and this is the caption "If Seacrest's mouth were clenched any tighter (warning: link not safe for sanity), he'd probably shatter all of his teeth en route to swallowing his entire chin."

seacrest-hatcher-closeup.jpg

Lila64 said:
and I was waiting for more trailer park updates U2@<!-- NO SPAM -->NYC :shifty:

Always wanting to please you...

Hey y'all! Ya wanna see my prettilies? Cum on down to the fish camp later and we can go shaggin'.

kellieattention.jpg

Hey Y'all! Them stylist people give me these here fish net stockings to wear to some ol'man's pardy at this big ol' house. I think that ol'man has the blues 'cause he never gets out of his jammies. Anywho, I wore them nets into this little fishing pond he has and lookie at all the fishies I caught!
When I asked Mr. Hugh if he wanted to peta my fishies he just told me he'd rather eat his bunnies than touch my fishie panties. I tol' him I liked eatin' bunnies too and he asked me to move right in. He's so nice.

kellietour38.jpg

Hey Y'all! After the show Wensdee, Paula asked me to her house for dinner to celebrate. She told me it was gonna be a special vagitarian dinner. Ok, well I didn't wanna look all stupid like, so googled up vagitarian on the enternet. Y'all! These Calleyfornea people sure are strange! Anywho, I think I'm all set to go.
'Cuse me sir, do you know where the ginger is?

kellietour37.jpg

Hey Y'all! I been reading my fan mail and peoples want me to act all smart like now, so I decided to learn me some science. Well, when I got to the science school there was this funny, lil'man jumpin' all over the place telling me he was gonna to inject me with rhubbard seed, just like he did his girlfriend. Isn't that the crazy vegetable that looks like a turnip?... now I've had that one before! I asked him if that would cause something alien to grow in me and he said I was very good at science. He's so nice.
Anywho, he told me I had to tell everybody that he was the creator so peoples wouldn't think he was gay.
...psst, how people gonna believe he's not gay when he's acting all happy-like all the time?

kellietour42.jpg

I never got all the fuss about Lisa. I don't mind seeing her gone.

While I don't believe Katharine should have been in the bottom three, I thought her performance on Tuesday was awful. I couldn't believe the praise that was being heaped on her for it.

I really like Ace, and I think he's a good singer, but he has been REALLY weak the last two weeks. The songs have been awful.

Bonochick said:

While I don't believe Katharine should have been in the bottom three, I thought her performance on Tuesday was awful. I couldn't believe the praise that was being heaped on her for it.

Totally!! I thought she was actually awful and not quite on tone. I seem to however always agree with Simon!!

By the way I am not in any way a fan of Shakira but really liked the song she and WyClef sang last night:reject:

"Best top twelve, ever!"

"I can hear you on the radio today having a hit with that song!!

"Props!!"

"I just love you"

All the "dog pound" talk...

The sick ass kissing of Chicken Little.:|

"You're a star"

"You've got an incredible recording voice"

--

More than ever, this group got suckered into believing their own hype and now their having a hard time delivering the goods.

--

And now we're going to reignite these cooling embers with a country theme? :eyebrow:

Numb1075 said:
I thought Lisa was gracious in defeat.

But Paris looked devestated that Lisa lost.

It could have something to do with the fact the Paris, Lisa and Kevin were attending school while filming American Idol and now she is in a class by herself :shrug:

I was surprised that Katharine was in the bottom 3

AI Elimination Night-Now We Have Nine

Hey, was that Justin Guarini in the audience? I think he's cute. :reject:

We get two pimpcercials. One for the movie “Ice Age 2” and the other for Ford. Last week’s Ford Pimpmercial was completely inspired by the “Banana Splits.” This week’s was inspired by “Sesame Street.”

Shakira and Wyclef. Ho-hum. Do not care. However, Shakira’s belly dancing is smoking hot!

Taylor is safe (squee!), but why is Pickler in the bottom feng shui safe row on the sofa and not the far superior Elliott? Explain that!!!!

Lisa, Ace, and Katharine (holy shit!) are in the bottom three. Not surprisingly, Lisa got the lowest votes and has been eliminated. I really liked Lisa and I hope she does well. She handled the whole process with dignity and maturity that belies her sixteen years. And I was glad she got a full sing-out before Fox switched to that dreck, “Unanimous.”

And next week’s theme is country music. I wonder how Chris will Live, Creed, and Nickelback his way out of that one.

Golightly Grrl said:
And next week’s theme is country music. I wonder how Chris will Live, Creed, and Nickelback his way out of that one.

He's selling himself short. Please Chris, pick a good one!! :yes:

Golightly Grrl said:

Chris will win this thing. :up:

I think that it would be a good chance for him to soften up a tad, so I think a completely different style will actually benefit him.

I am also curious about how Mandisa, Elliott and Katharine do next week.

Although I hate country music so next week will probably suck as well.

Bonochick said:
He {Ace} impressed me a lot in the past...but definitely not lately. :crack:

I agree totally. He was the one that stuck out for me during auditions, and not only because of his looks either. I was really disappointed with this week's performance.

All I can say is that I'm glad I missed most of the show. I was getting home late after work and caught the last 20 minutes of it. After I saw the recap I also agree that all the singers did not do a good job.

I was shocked that the lower three weren't mine this time. How did Bucky not make the lower three? :mad: At least Lisa is gone. Ace might be the next to go the way things went for Lisa. Katherine was a big huge mistake. She's a million times better than Bucky!

Next week country night will again turn everything upside down. That night I'm sure will keep Bucky and Kelli on, and knock someone off that may not deserve it. :angry:

^If they're gonna go country, they'd be smart to pick classic - I agree - Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Ray Charles, etc. No honky-tonk be-donk be-donk crap. PLEASE!! :mad:

Our local Fox affiliate had a brief segment about the AI stylist. This moron actually showed his face in public to admit that he is responsible for the atrocious outfits the (mostly female) contestants wear. Eek.

Anybody have any thoughts on the US magazine artiicle that reported that Katharine is a Scientologist? :eyebrow:

She must not be in the good graces of galatic ruler Xenu.

That might have contributed to her lack of votes this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom