All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed the "Addicted To The Blue Crack" group is now invalid? It still shows in my group with the pic of Bono but the link doesnt work.

Rochelle D said:
:sad: myspace is being a complete shit head

i keep getting this message when i try to log in:

DisabledErrorMessage 9/13/2006

is this happening to anyone else?

I got that message earlier but only once. Was trying to confirm a post and it came up. So I submitted the post again only to find out it had gone through the 1st time. Damn myspace! :madwife:

BonosBaby12 said:

I got that message earlier but only once. Was trying to confirm a post and it came up. So I submitted the post again only to find out it had gone through the 1st time. Damn myspace! :madwife:

:mad: I get that ALL the time with picture comments. I usually end up accidentally sending the same comment about 8 times..and then I just look over eager!

redhotswami said:

Heh, referring to your double post on mine?

It's all good. I leave 'em up there. Makes me feel loved. :)

You know I forgot I hit you up twice too :giggle: Did it to Daafish yesterday and have become his official stalker :wink: And see you have the right attitude. Im just showing more love,lol.

Cleasai said:
Aw crap...

My extended family is starting to pop up on MySpace now. :crack: This is SOOOOO not good.

I know how you feel :crack:

My 19 year old sister, 17 year old brother, a niece, a nephew, a cousin and my aunt are all on my friends list now...I actually have to think before I post a bulletin now :angry:

Bono's American Wife said:

My 19 year old sister, 17 year old brother, a niece, a nephew, a cousin and my aunt are all on my friends list now...I actually have to think before I post a bulletin now :angry:

:up: My cousin enjoys going through my bulletins and looking for things to tell my mum.
"Emma said in a bulletin the other day that she was planning on getting very drunk at a party OH MY GOD!"
Not good.

And Mr. BAW will NOT go into DMP's or any other family member's myspace....:yikes:

Lets face it, if you dont set to private, anything you put on the net people you know can find it. Co workers, family members, ex's, etc..

But thats ok, I'm searching for the stuff they put on the net also! :wink: :laugh: :shifty:

It is amazing though the information you can find on the net if you go looking.

Yup! You're pretty close to my situation. One brother, two cousins (and their husbands), and two aunts. Who knows about second cousins and so on.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

My nephews are on there, however I refuse to add them as friends.

:lol: my aunty and uncle have myspace, and i refuse to add them. It would just be weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom