2010 AFL Thread Part Two: In which debate continues about Richmond's AFL membership

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, such an old template for a render!

Yeah, I'll have those guys know that there's been like... three buildings built in the CBD since they took that.
crossarmsco2.gif

Yeah, I'll have those guys know that there's been like... three buildings built in the CBD since they took that.
crossarmsco2.gif

All would've probably been under 50m so it wouldn't have made a difference. Knowing "oh noes planes will fly too close if we have skyscrapers" Adelaide. :wink:

There's only two above 100m. I bet Wellingtons are taller. :tsk:

They have oil, they are rich, they can do whatever the hell they want.

I'm laughing that a country with under a million people could host a world cup.

Bye bye Today Tonight, Home & Away and Better Homes & Gardens. :up:

Too bad I've lost almost all interest in the season.

Perth Stadium is like a smaller version of Soccer City in Johannesburg. I like it.

Hope they don't ruin Kardinia Park, it's lovely as it is. It's the fault of the Vic government for not allowing the 'missus' to be 40,000 capacity. Massive mistake.

nope, it starts at 630

6:30 in Victoria? If so, Fucking hell Channel 7....whats the bet they'll talk shit for an hour and then cut out the song and go straight into news /2008grandfinalstyle.

That said, I don't care, because I'll be at the ground.

Got your tickets yet, Danny boy?

it really annoys how many of my Geelong mates are so negative. they're already resigned to the fate that we're going to lose this game.

it actually really, really fucking annoys me.

bonnie - 5/45
me - 5/41
ian - 4/41
danny - NEED YOUR TIPS/40
ax - 7/40
vlad - 3/39
inte - NEED YOUR TIPS/35

I had 8 winners on Friday, but only ended up with 4 come Sunday night. :wink:

Yeah, my mums the same, shes' gonna go to the game, but she said "Why would I wanna go see them lose"....I'm actually quietly confident...as I'm sure you should be...and I won't be too disappointed if we lose, but if we get rolled by 12 goals again...well....hopefully, its gonna be a good game.

Is it Cam Mooney's 200/250th? and I don't think the iPod has kicked a goal at the 'G yet either :wink:...just joshing.....I has respect for the Catters.

yeah i'm quietly confident as well should be a great game hopefully

bonnie - 5/45
danny - 4/44
cobl - 5/41
ian - 4/41
ax - 7/40
vlad - 3/39
inte - NEED YOUR TIPS/35

it really annoys how many of my Geelong mates are so negative. they're already resigned to the fate that we're going to lose this game.

Really? I don't expect anything but a Geelong win. Maybe a close win, but still a win.

Glad to see that good week means I'm somewhat back in touch with the tipping! :lol: Here's my Pissweak Tipping World for the upcoming weekend, while I'm thinking about it:

Collingwood vs Geelong
North vs Dogs
Sydney vs Freo
Melbourne vs Port
Essendon vs Povmond
Adelaide vs Brisbane
Carlton vs Hawthorn
West Coast vs St Kilda

Don't expect to have quite so good a week this week! Half of those games, I'm not terribly confident in my picks.

Who's gonna win?

Geelong
Dogs
Freo
Melbourne
Essendon
Brisbane
Carlton
West Coast

Collingwood v Geelong, MCG, Friday 7.40pm (EST)
The Adjudicator says: "Man, Joanna Griggs would be peeved. She cooks, she cleans, she does the gardening and what do Channel Seven do? Kick her out of primetime! But I'd imagine Jo is the only one disappointed with a new timeslot as it gives the rest of us a chance to see the game of the season live. Geelong and Collingwood are playing so well at the moment that I can't see either of them dropping a game, but someone has to lose. Or do they? Draw anyone?

:laugh:

bonnie - 5/45
danny - 4/44
cobl - 5/41
ian - 4/41
ax - 7/40
vlad - 3/39
inte - 2/37... ouch

my tips

Geelong, Romper Stomper (terrible, terrible movie), Bloodbath '45, Essendon, Alberton, reluctantly Brisbane, Carrrrl'n, West Coast

Geelong very much
duwgz starting to hit a stride
Sydney
jeez, Port I guess, that's a real bitch of a tip
Essendon
draw between crows and lions - eh, why not
Carlolton
MIGHTY EAGLES

Back
Top Bottom