(11-21-2003) Bono Attends Peter & The Wolf Auction -- Getty Images *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono Attends Peter & The Wolf Auction

Bono is in New York City tonight at Christie's for the auction of 16 original artworks he created for the "Peter & The Wolf" project. Proceeds from the auction, as well as the book/CD, are benefiting the Irish Hospice Foundation. Getty Images and Reuters are running photos of Bono, Ali Hewson and Guggi at the event.

For photos, visit http://editorial.gettyimages.com/so...esSearchState|0|15|0|1|||2062118|0|0|0|7|bono or do a photo search at Reuters.com.

For more on the "Peter & The Wolf" project visit www.peterwolf.org.

2752152.jpg

Bono and Ali Arrive at Christie's

2752086.jpg

Bono, Ali and Guggi at Christie's

I went to the auction last night - met Bono - by the way he smelled great!!! - I have photos - need to figure out how to post. By the way Baked Bean Boy went for $60,000 - It was so cool!!!!:cool:

She's pretty.
Cute outfit.
Must be fun to be in the spotlight, like that. Then again, I bet she can't enjoy chocolate eclairs very frequently...as I am at this moment.:drool:

I wrote about my Bono encounter in meetings and sightings. He was so f*****g cool I just stood there in shock. He looked good. I wonder ho wmuch money was raised total.

bono really does smell quite good. he smelled just the way i though he would. not that i ever thought about what he smelled like or anything.:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom