youvedonewhat fan club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney88565

The Fly
ELLO
come and join me all ye purty youvedonewhat fans :).

Youvedonewhat....will there be a diary of the downcast part 52???
IM ADDICTED ITS UNHEALTHY!!:drool:

She is evil and she tempts us unmercilessly with her little 'stories' :madwife:..... I think I want to marry her! :love: :love: :love:

:lmao: :hug: YDW - we love it when you're cruel to us, so please don't stop! :hug: :D

:shifty: where can I apply??

don't forget Love Rescue Me and Drawers wildhoneY!!!!!the last one is the best humor fic ever! :lol:
Bono's dogs :love:

hee hee... we need you YDW!!!! with all three of your stories... :hug:

wildhoney88565 said:
no problem hun!.
Are there any more diary of the downcasts coming?....i need 2 feed my addiction hehe:drool:

Sadly, not yet but I will be updating it. I need to do other stuff for a little while so it's gonna be a bit quiet - unless of course, I can think of something really wild and get it onto my pc..for now, I'm busy sorting out my real life...ack...sometimes, I wouldn't mind being Julie and having my very own deliciously scrumpteous JT Bono just waiting to snog my face off...:drool: :evil:

youvedonewhat said:

Sadly, not yet but I will be updating it. I need to do other stuff for a little while so it's gonna be a bit quiet - unless of course, I can think of something really wild and get it onto my pc..for now, I'm busy sorting out my real life...ack...sometimes, I wouldn't mind being Julie and having my very own deliciously scrumpteous JT Bono just waiting to snog my face off...:drool: :evil:

:shifty:

well... if you have a pic of JT Bono snogging... and one of you.... I .. *might* .. make that dream a little more real..

:whistle:

H

Galeongirl said:

well... if you have a pic of JT Bono snogging... and one of you.... I .. *might* .. make that dream a little more real..

:whistle:

I do have a couple of pix of me but I don't think they would be any good to 'add' to as they're not of a side view - more like front on. Besides...me...online...:sick: :crazy: :yikes: You'd all end up thinking: yikes, does she really look like THAT? :giggle:

Re: H

youvedonewhat said:

I do have a couple of pix of me but I don't think they would be any good to 'add' to as they're not of a side view - more like front on. Besides...me...online...:sick: :crazy: :yikes: You'd all end up thinking: yikes, does she really look like THAT? :giggle:

lol I have that too, but my 'posse' keeps on pushing me... whehhe they'll never get me to post my pics online.. I don't wanna hurt your eyes :lol:

but.. they don't have to be from the side..... have you seen Babydolls birthday card I made her :whistle:

Re: Re: H

Galeongirl said:

lol I have that too, but my 'posse' keeps on pushing me... whehhe they'll never get me to post my pics online.. I don't wanna hurt your eyes :lol:

but.. they don't have to be from the side..... have you seen Babydolls birthday card I made her :whistle:

No, would she mind me seeing it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: H

Galeongirl said:

well after all,... it IS mine.. :evil:

heh no she has her pics posted here... otherwise I wouldnt've found them here, so I think it's ok :wink:
she can't tell for herself, some internet trouble...
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9015/babydoll11pq.jpg
:)
and yes, I still have the cropped version of just Bono :evil:

That pic is fantastic...:drool: Mmmmm....BonoSnogs....:drool: :drool: Hmmm, maybe as Bono is the same age as me, I might...just might consider posting my gob online...after all, it wouldn't look odd him snogging someone his age would it?

would it????

ewwwwwww....ack...middle age sucks...

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: H

youvedonewhat said:

That pic is fantastic...:drool: Mmmmm....BonoSnogs....:drool: :drool: Hmmm, maybe as Bono is the same age as me, I might...just migh consider posting my gob online...after all, it wouldn't look odd him snogging someone his age would it?

would it????

ewwwwwww....ack...middle age sucks...

or you could email me, and I'll email it to you, so you can decide afterwards if you want it online or not :wink:

but I don't have any pics of JT snogging somebody... except for that dark pic with Edge.. but I don't have anything useful.. :lol:
I work with paint, so it has to be good quality!

i_haan@hotmail.com

I just completely re-read Diary of the Downcast in about three days time...

I was wondering YDW, are you still writing for any of your three current fics? (Downcast, Drawers,Love Rescue me)
and is it possible to put Drawers on U2-fanfiction.com?? It's a hassle to find it in the fanfiction secion if you want to re-read :wink: yes I do that when Im bored!

I'll wait till you return with more chapters :love:

^ ditto on the Drawers
thicon_highfive.gif

Well, things have been a bit strange here lately. Life has that habit of reaching up and smacking you one in the eye when you least expect it, therefore I'm a bit 'dry' of ideas just now. I'd like to return to all three once I get myself back onto level ground. Irritating Bono in Drawers has become one of my favourite stories, I have to admit, although JT Bono in the Diaries is just too much to leave for too long.

Anyways, hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. Please do not adjust your set. (Ok I'm showing my age now...they used to say that when your television went tits up due to some technical fault with the broadcasters..hee hee..ack..).

:) good to hear you're still alive :wink:

I must admit drawers is my fave too... Im re-reading it... again... since yesterday... :giggle: and Bono's arrogance still makes me lol....

if there's anything you need help in(some pics/audio/video or so?) just tell me :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:) good to hear you're still alive :wink:

I must admit drawers is my fave too... Im re-reading it... again... since yesterday... :giggle: and Bono's arrogance still makes me lol....

if there's anything you need help in(some pics/audio/video or so?) just tell me :wink:

Thanks, GG. I'll keep that in mind. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom