When was Elijha born?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops, I meant to put 2001 for John, it's written down right next to me lol! Must have accidently put a 2... little embarrasing....

I think Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Hewson's (did I miss a middle name?) b-day is August 18, 1999. But Eli was DEFINITELY born in 1999. :wink:

Bono's firstborn son.

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :hug:

:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Jamila said:
Bono's firstborn son.

And Bono sure acted like it was! He carried that little critter everywhere for the first year or so. He was obviously very excited about having a boy, there's no doubt about that.

greety said:

:wave: hello eep, nice to see you here again

Hi! .....Yeah, I owe you an email don't I? I'll get to that soon.

Good to know I was right on the Q bit though.

Oddly enough, I just remember the years the kids were born because 1989 was when I became a fan, then 1991....well, I just remember that the next one was 2 years later. Then for the boys, it's basically the same only 10 and 12 years later - 1999 and 2001. Crazy how that worked out.

Yeah it looks like they planned it that way!
Although i don't think so, Ali once said in an interview she was lousy with planning babies. She was pregnant during her study and she delivered Jordan a few days before the exams.
There was a pic of her graduation with Bono and baby J present.

It's here somewhere on this site
http://members.tripod.com/~trampledindust/ALI/pictures.html

but that pic seems to be down

I'm looking forward to hearing from you eep, whenever you have the time:wink: :hug:

ps are you often here this late?:wink:

Last edited:
greety said:
Although i don't think so, Ali once said in an interview she was lousy with planning babies. She was pregnant during her study and she delivered Jordan a few days before the exams.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you eep, whenever you have the time:wink: :hug:

I heard a story once, don't know if it's true. It was just before the Elevation tour started, and some of the crew were sitting around complaining about the ill timing of Ali being pregnant with the tour about to start. One of them wondered out loud if they had 'planned' the baby. Bono walked in and heard them, and said, no, God planned the baby. What a beautiful way to see it :heart:

eep said:

Hi! .....Yeah, I owe you an email don't I? I'll get to that soon.

Good to know I was right on the Q bit though.

Yes there is a Q after Patricius!

His birthday is in mid August, sometime around their anniversary.

Oddly enough, I just remember the years the kids were born because 1989 was when I became a fan, then 1991....well, I just remember that the next one was 2 years later. Then for the boys, it's basically the same only 10 and 12 years later - 1999 and 2001. Crazy how that worked out.

It was weird, I just *happened* to be driving down the road listening to the radio in the car when both his daughters' births were announced! The DJ said, Bono and his wife Ali just welcomed a baby girl :cute: then almost the same quote 2 years later! It happened both times!

I never knew about Elijah until ATYCLB came out. I was glad he got a son:)

Last edited:
greety said:

I don't make a habit of quoting myself but apparently I posted only the page to the pics. So here is the homepage with birthdates, interviews etc...

http://members.tripod.com/~trampledindust/ALI/index.html

Sorry for the mistake:ohmy:

eep said:

Odd. I know both of those girls that run (or used to run?) that site. One of them I went to college with for a bit. I never hear from either of them much anymore though.

you DO know a lot of people after all don't you :wink:
Any news on the convention??
I guess I'll hear about it right;)

U2Kitten said:

I heard a story once, don't know if it's true. It was just before the Elevation tour started, and some of the crew were sitting around complaining about the ill timing of Ali being pregnant with the tour about to start. One of them wondered out loud if they had 'planned' the baby. Bono walked in and heard them, and said, no, God planned the baby. What a beautiful way to see it :heart:

I've never heard this story Kitten but it wouldn't surprise me a bit.
How sweet, you just gotta love this man:cute:

Thanks, everyone, for the help on Eli's name - I always seem to forget that Q! :wink:

At least I was close on Eli's birthdate - I said the 18 August when it is the 17 August.

And I love that quote of Bono's too because God DID plan the baby (John Abraham)! ;)

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!:up: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom