Well it?s time to go away for a while......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
Today I have decided because of different reasons to go back to just read the forums
wich means I won?t post anything,
probably to some peoples joy.....My Occupation as PLEBA mansion bootler is now officially vacant....

Take care girls!!

I love you all!

frown.gif

I hope this is not for good..... come back when things have settled down! We will miss you... you made it interesting! ((((HUGS))))

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

Give me a break.

Cant you handle a little confrontation? Are you going to run away everytime someone argues with you? Nobody is telling you to leave!!

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

dont let that other thread get to you, we want you to stay
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Lemonboy, I'm sorry you feel that way.
frown.gif

If you come back to check this, I just sent you an email.

Please don't leave because of that thread today! Just because there are confrontations every once in awhile doesn't mean that the people involved should leave Interference.

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Today I have decided because of different reasons to go back to just read the forums
wich means I won?t post anything,
probably to some peoples joy.....My Occupation as PLEBA mansion bootler is now officially vacant....

Take care girls!!

I love you all!

frown.gif

NOOOO! We need our bootler to creep around at night and tuck us in in his Elvis pjs! Maybe you can post every once in awhile?

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Lemonboy, you don't have to go away just because you were scolded. Sicy gave me shite too and I am still here. I know that I stepped over the line yesterday, and I am going to try to make sure that it doesn't happen again. That is all that we can do. This is a public forum, with people under 18, and I think that sometime's we forget that. All that Sicy was doing was reminding us, it is her job after all!!

Please don't go, We will all miss you!!

Adam will be sad, you were supposed to be wed!

------------------
***Spinny***
Lemonboy's Maid of Honour

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Awwwwwwwwww Lemonboy noooooooooooooo!!! You can't stop being our booooootler!!!! Who's going to be there when we need our midnight snack? Who's going to put up with all our mad behaviour in the mansion and join in??? Who's going to spy on us at night and tuck us in???
frown.gif
*hugs* Well i'll miss ya

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Author of PLEBA Mansion Daily.

IT'S A MUSICAL JOURNEY!

Back
Top Bottom