U2 in portugal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They look awesome!! :up: :drool:

an empty swimming pool! :laugh: I LOVE it!! :D

madonna's child said:

new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album

:hyper: :love: :hyper:

david said:
I think his hair has a Samson like effect on his vocals. When his hair was short his vocals weren't as powerful, but when he started growing it long "during the Elevation tour" his vocals became powerful again.. But now that it's "Joshua Tree length again" I bet his vocals will be really powerful!

I have always noticed the longer=stronger Bono voice connection;)

Thank you to everyone who posted these good looking pics! :up:

U2Kitten said:
WOW!!

NEW U2 pics!! :happy:

Bono looks amazing :love: I can't say how beautiful he looks!! His hair is luxurious, soft, touchable, and so pretty! Yay! His jacket is a nice color, bright but not too flashy like some of the clothes he had during Pop, and still kind of dark like his black ones but nice for a change.I think his pants are tighter! If he must wear shades, the lighter the better. I like these. I love the way he looks! It's something new and so good, leave it to Bono! His face looks so good too, so young and healthy! The other guys look the same but that's okay. I'm thrilled to see them with a photoshoot for a new album and glad to see that hopefully this is the way they will look for the next era!

Bono= :combust:

want....to....touch....the hair!!

OH MY GOD I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY HERE U2KITTY!! Help me God! Amazing just fricken amazing, he looks absolutely HOT in these new pics, what a babe!!
:combust: LONG BONO HAIR FOR NEW TOUR :combust:

Found another one of Bono! :D
bono_margarida.jpg

*feels guilty for not gushing about Edge! Or Bono...or Larry!*

*gushes*

They are all looking wonderful!! I love Bono's long hair! And Edge & Larry are both so beautiful...*sigh*

It's really exciting to finally get new pics & see that they're all looking so :drool: :drool: still!

*whaps Larry on the head* Would it kill ya to SMILE onceinawhile instead of glowering at the friggin' camera, sheezus!

Ad's eyes are SO blue now, with the hair gone silver!

Edge's shirt is terrifyingly familiar.. ::goes upstairs to dig thru the laundry....::

and as for the B-man...
HAIR! FUZZY JACKET! W0000000H00000000!

*does a tired but happy :the boys are BACK!: dance*

whoaaa! I love Bono's new glasses!! :heart: I'm not sure about the jacket yet, won't post what I think it looks like cuz I know tempers will flare :sexywink:

adam looks so great, as usual. his new glasses are a bit reminiscent of pop, too. i like 'em. :adam: :cool:

WOW.

:hyper:

It's not just a rumor this time!! In 6 months we'll have some new U2!!! :hyper: :dance:

They're all looking very good! :D I can't shake this feeling that I've seen a jacket like Bono's somewhere very recently, but I can't figure it out!

Great pics ladies. I really like the silver hair on Adam. I prefer the hairstyle Bono had on Germany however, this new one is too straight and stuff. I hope that he didn't used the blue jacket on the photoshoot. But it's good to see that he is trying to embody the rock star again! I wish Larry could let his hair grow a little more, like on Zoo TV. The Edge is looking like a cool mother like always! :cool:

:lol:

:hmm: Apparently Kariann and I had a joint hallucination about pimps!

Seabird said:
Bono's long lovely hair is beautiful! :love::cute: I love it! :combust: I can't wait until the tour to see him run his hands back through it while he sings like in Rattle and Hum!! :faint:

I know exactly what you mean (hey, this can be seen as something for those of us who were too young to experience the JT/R&H look when it first came around! LOL :p).

Bono looks FANTASTIC! Seriously...these pictures are awesome. I personally kinda like the jacket...I like that shade of blue.

Hell, the same can be said for the rest of the band. Edge looks good, Larry looks good, and this

Supernova said:

is a good picture of Adam.

Originally posted by Seabird
I am a happy, happy person :dance: :yes:

As am I. Ooh, this is all so exciting! :hyper:!

Angela

Supernova said:
Now we have a GOOD pic of Adam!! :hyper: :hyper:

adam.jpg

bono.jpg

edge.jpg

These are cool! With Bono's jacket and the backgrounds of Adam and Edge it looks like they are going for a bright colorful theme like in POP!

Did anyone notice Bono in this pic, behind the Edge? I think he looks amazing here! I agree that the style of the jacket is a little questionable, but I still love the color.

edgefan2004.jpg

Adam looks great with that grey hair. IMO, he is looking better and better all the time.

Does Larry never age! Looks incredible, as always.

Too excited over Edge pics to comment righ now!:drool:

wolfeden said:
*whaps Larry on the head* Would it kill ya to SMILE onceinawhile instead of glowering at the friggin' camera, sheezus!

I swear this man's got a permenant scowl on his face. :|

Larry needs to work on smiling more, :lol:

smile.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom