the "Salivation" army

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweepie

The Fly
I was telling somebody about PLEBA and how we do a lot of "drooling" here, and they told me we should be called "The Salivation Army" :laugh: It was corny but funny too. I guess that is us :drool:

Please post a hot group pic that makes you :sick: and join The Salivation Army :drool: :lol: :sexywink: I am collecting whole band pics and no one has better pics than the girls here :yes:

Sweepie said:
I was telling somebody about PLEBA and how we do a lot of "drooling" here, and they told me we should be called "The Salivation Army" :laugh: It was corny but funny too. I guess that is us :drool:

Please post a hot group pic that makes you :sick: and join The Salivation Army :drool: :lol: :sexywink: I am collecting whole band pics and no one has better pics than the girls here :yes:

:lol: That's funny!

Here's one of my favorite band pics...

jtbroncocitynight-frt-150dpi.jpg

Salivation Army--that's a hoot!! I guess it's just about the truth. I'm looking at these pix and.........can't help it........:drool: :drool: :drool:

:hyper: :happy: :drool: Thanks everybody those pics are awesome! I'm saving every one! :D Rotflmao@ 'drool bucket'! We need that in our sigs! I've never seen most of these, they're good pics! Can somebody take the writing off of teehee's pic?

Back
Top Bottom