the other side of "elevated"....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad Eyed Lady

The Fly
Hey everyone - I'm new around here but have been reading for some time. My friend, awakening, inspired me to post one of my photos. I was fortunate enough to view those now infamous "elevated" photos live and in-person and I thought I'd share the other side of "elevated". Only problem is I am not too computer savvy so I'll try but can't guarantee this will work! I have a yahoo.com photo page - my yahoo ID is bossgirl8 (yes, another big Bruce fan here - and Dylan, too, as you can tell by my User Name for Interference). Maybe you can locate my page that way. If not, I'll get someone else to help the computer gimp here. I've babbled enough....nice to be here!

vwp

Heya Sad Eyed Lady! Hmm, you're gonna have to explain that screen name!

Well, here is the other side:
nC46472.jpg

Originally posted by Sad Eyed Lady:
(yes, another big Bruce fan here - and Dylan, too,
BRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

lol his name typed out looks like a burping noise.
curses I must have deleted the pic I had of vintage Bono and Bruce. I can't find it!
frown.gif

awhile back there was a thread about Bono having a wedgie. but I don't have any pics of Bono's...B-side.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

Is Bono wearing Bikini-briefs? He's got um, lines showing!
tongue.gif

That's OK...it's a good butt!
smile.gif

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Is Bono wearing Bikini-briefs? He's got um, lines showing!
tongue.gif

That's OK...it's a good butt!
smile.gif

lmao!!!!!!! no pun intended...

Ali: *hands Bono suitcase before he hits the road* have a good time! Don't forget to brush your teeth!
Bono: yes dear.
Larry: *laying on the horn of the plane in the drive* BONOOO!!!!!!!!
Bono: gotta go! *run*

Ali: *looks over checklist* I have this strange feeling I forgot to pack him something....let's see....socks, cup (or lack thereof), leather...OMG...*runs outside and waves to plane -- but it's too late* BONO!!!!!!! YOU FORGOT YOUR THONG!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

...I wasn't the ONLY one thinking that, though, right?...RIGHT?

*tumbleweed*

*cricket*

------------------
~*Mona*~

"It's not time to be hip; it's not the time to be groovy; and the time is right to write songs with melodies that you can hear across the road, through the walls" ~Bono~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Originally posted by Sad Eyed Lady:
(yes, another big Bruce fan here - and Dylan, too,
BRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

::thud:: That is one tight toosh. If U2 ever did a tribute thing for Bruce, they should put Bono's rear on the cover like Born in the USA.
biggrin.gif

I've got that pix of Bono and Bruce saved on my hardrive, but I only know how to post from links.
frown.gif
Sorry!

Sherry Darling

Here?s also a nice pic of his but. I even think the starter of this thread is in the pic....
smile.gif

The picture by the way is taken by my friend Martin.

7.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

All right, this thread gives me an excuse to post my very favorite Bono butt shot of all, one I took myself at the first DC show. No Bono butt pic will ever beat this one for me, because Bono's butt was right in my face!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Yum, yum, yum. Bono's bum!
wink.gif

3323272723232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3A%3C%3Bot1lsi

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 09-09-2001).]

This is nuts!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"And I've lost my place again
I know this is surreal
But I'll try my luck with you
This life is on my side" ~Strokes~

"It's not time to be hip; it's not the time to be groovy; and the time is right to write songs with melodies that you can hear across the road, through the walls" ~Bono~

I FOUND BRUCE!!!!! I have too many pics on snapfish It took my forever! But I found him! *happy dance*
3323286%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3A42734%3Aot1lsi

------------------
~*Mona*~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

lol! of course Edgey's head wasn't important...
smile.gif

P.S. I'm in love with Bono's sleeves

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
OK, this is SO non-U2 related-and I promise I'll stop-but, hey, this thread is about BOOTYLICIOUS-so Mona-you mean THIS was on w/Pat? *Gina monitors VH1 24/7*

BrettWHSFmed.jpg

WWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOO BABY!!! BRETT!!That's my man, I mean second to Bono~~WHAT A HOT HOT HOT SEXY GOOD LOOKING PIECE OF MAN HE IS!! AAAAHHHHH!!
Thank you so much! Bootylicioius, babilicious, his butt in those pants, oh come over here! His luscioius blond mane, his beautiful face, I can't stand it! Got any more??
smile.gif

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
All right, this thread gives me an excuse to post my very favorite Bono butt shot of all, one I took myself at the first DC show. No Bono butt pic will ever beat this one for me, because Bono's butt was right in my face!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Yum, yum, yum. Bono's bum!
wink.gif

3323272723232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3A%3C%3Bot1lsi

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 09-09-2001).]
You know, that was the same tushie I grabbed back in 97! Very familiar scenery....ah memories!!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

I'm glad to see this has brought out all the butt-shots! I'll have to be more conscious to snap at least one photo of this subject per show to satisfy everyone's need. The first was purely accidental.

That is me in the bottom corner of the other photo - where am I looking?! Shame, shame....

And THANK YOU for that photo of Bruce with Bono and Adam. Judging by Bruce's mutton-chops, I would date it at about 1980. They all still look as great - actually, I think they look a whole lot better!

This is nuts!!!!!!!!!!

No, this is the BACKSIDE thread, girl. You want those, you'll have to check the uh, elevated thread!

eek.gif

I can't believe I said that!

**Washing own mouth out with soap**

-----too late for the mind-----
wink.gif

OK-just one more-the thread police might be watching...here ya go Autumn

*can you imagine Fuel+U2 in the Fall?-HOTNESS OVERLOAD!!!*

36667.jpg

THANK YOU GINA!!!! Those are sexiness and hotness itself! Oh, girl, the thought of Bono and Brett at the same concert is more than I can stand, that would be a dream! They're touring with Aerosmith right now, maybe it won't be too late to sign on with U2!! I don't think anyone would care if we posted more! Surely there must be others here who appreciate the beauty of Brett!
smile.gif

OMG Annie!!! YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!

[this is nuts!!!!!!]

Originally posted by Dreamboat Annie:
No, this is the BACKSIDE thread, girl. You want those, you'll have to check the uh, elevated thread!

I can't believe I said that!

Oh yeah, YOU said it, girlfriend, LMAO!!!
biggrin.gif

And I only have ONE thing to say about this picture:

*SQUINCH!!!*

3323272723232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%

heheheheheeeeeeeeeee...

*extremely ashamed of herself*

But I didn't even care that Edge was 'headless'!!!!

*Mona has a 'sleeve fetish'*

Ever notice how he's always playin' with those sleeves? *innuendo*

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Bono's bootylicious.
biggrin.gif
lol!!!!!! maybe he'll be featured in Destiny's child's next video *crosses fingers*

*scantily clad dancing Bono*
BONOLICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

P.S. I'm in love with Bono's sleeves

Me to, me to!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It looks like they have added another few centimetres on every jacket after it was finished just because Bono wants something to grab. Oh, and I'm in love with how he does it as well, it just looks sooooo cute...

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

*extremely ashamed of herself*

But I didn't even care that Edge was 'headless'!!!!

*Mona has a 'sleeve fetish'*

Ever notice how he's always playin' with those sleeves? *innuendo*
lol!!!! don't steal my innuendo!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Hello
My name is Mona

and I have a sleeve fetish.
It's just so adorable!!!!!!!!! *siiiigh*

------------------
~*Mona*~