The Hot Men in Sport Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tilli

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I am pretty new here, so I hope a similar thread hasn't been done like this before. Apologies if it has!

Anyway, this thread is dedicated to all the beautiful sportsmen out there:drool:

Here is my offering:

David Ginola
fb_ginola_210.jpg

Roger Federer :drool: :drool:
federer_US_Open_05_b.jpg

Thierry Henry (Footy player in England, French accent:drool: )
thierryfrancais.jpg

Shay Given (Newcastle United goalie):drool:
untitledshay.jpg

untitled.jpg

and Alan Shearer (Newcastle striker)
shearer_-_100.jpg

I've just got a job in the Newcastle United supporters shop and can stare at life size cardboard cut-outs of Given and Shearer!
I like going to work:drool: :drool:

edited to say- I really don't fully understand why I drool over Shearer :shrug:

I'm not THAT into mens gymnastics, but since womens gymnastics has been ab obsession since I was little, I know who's who on the men's side.

Krasimir Dunev (Bulgarian gymnast, Versace model)
Krasimir_Duner.jpg

PSTR1200.jpg

Marian Dragulescu (Romanian gymnast)
Dragulescu2-ROM_jpg.jpg

anillas.jpg

Alexei Nemov (Russian gymnast)
1093301616_0.jpg

pic01.jpg

will post pics later :wink:

Johnny Damon, Jason Varitek, Gabe Kapler

Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Tedy Bruschi

I really only follow my teams so I'm not that familiar w/ general hotness

there are some cute tennis players..Mark Philipoussis or however you spell that. Andy Roddick is pretty cute too

^Aww, what happened. he's just a little cross:(

How could I have forgotten Johnny....:drool:

is.jpg

There's a guy in sport i think is totally hot, but i can't remember what his name is! Hopefully (fingers crossed! :wink: ) someone here can tell me who he is&also, maybe even post a pic - That would be really welcome, thanx!!!! :heart: :D

He won gold in the javelin competition at the olympics last year for Norway!&he just looked such a cute&cheeky chap who would wink at the camera a few times!!!! :combust: :faint:

YourWildHorses said:
There's a guy in sport i think is totally hot, but i can't remember what his name is! Hopefully (fingers crossed! :wink: ) someone here can tell me who he is&also, maybe even post a pic - That would be really welcome, thanx!!!! :heart: :D

He won gold in the javelin competition at the olympics last year for Norway!&he just looked such a cute&cheeky chap who would wink at the camera a few times!!!! :combust: :faint:

Susan..just for you:
Thorkildsen_Andreas_Athen04.jpg

His name is Andreas Thorkildsen and i agree he is :drool:

Ha! Glad you like it. I remembered him from the Olympics also so I looked him up on Ask Jeeves and there he was!!!

:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom