TEEN PLEBAns: Having our own Stand Up Comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^THATS AWESOME BONOGIRL! It felt so strange when I got mind off!

Alice, I only have a year left as well, r u going to college? If so, which places have u been looking?

Hey Fernando! How was ur Birthday? Do u even remember it?

Alice, I only have a year left as well, r u going to college? If so, which places have u been looking?

Yes... but I really don't know... you see everything is changing here to get into a college... The brazilian way sux... and now I don't have ANY idea what can I do in the future...
let's say that I'm stupied at school :reject:

and u?

Yes, I'm :reject::reject: I not doing a good year at school. I really want that July comes for me go to Ireland and forget about this for a while... and forget about some people that are really annoying me at school :angry::angry::angry:

Yes, I'm :reject::reject: I not doing a good year at school. I really want that July comes for me go to Ireland and forget about this for a while... and forget about some people that are really annoying me at school :angry::angry::angry:

Annoying kids at school, don't want to sound werid...but when I walk the hallways at school sometimes I think to myself, "I really don't care if I ever see some of these people ever again"

Some people are just flat out idiots...

Like this kid last year kept making fun of me because I had a black eye from a skiing incident...I couldn't take it anymore, and I punched him square in the face and all the girls started clapping because they all hated him as well and the teacher just acted like it never happened...

That was one of the proudest moments of my life.
:D

And my friends still talk about it; needless to say...that boy hasn't said a word to me since.

:lol::lol::lol:
You see, I wish I could do that with this person. She was like... my best friend from school last year... do you remember when I had to go to a Simple Plan concert? Yes, I did it for this friend... And in the next day she was saying that the concert was crap and a lot of things, I mean, I spend my day there, I paid for something that I hate JUST TO SEE SHE HAPPY and... She was sad, saying the most horrible things ever about it... And she didn't say thank you. At least, she could had said.
And that is it. I was done. I mean, she is not the best person to you be friend, I have made a mistake when I began to talk to her, I knew what she was... But I thought that maybe, she could be different if she had someone to trust.
Well... I did a lot of things for her... I mean, I did my best. And, well let's say that she really didn't care about me... And I had to tell her that I was going to Ireland (she's simple, she can't do this kind of thing... Is only her and her mother...) because I thought it would be horrible just to tell her one day before the trip or just go and don't tell her.
It was a hudge mistake. After that, she started to look to me with another eyes... Started to say that I was rich, and that I was spoilled because I was going to Ireland, that I've change since this, that I was futile and etc.
And ... I don't have to stand it... And one day I stopped to talk with her... I didn't say nothing... I just stopped. And now EVERYTHING I do, she has to say crap. And you know it's annoying. And I really can't stand it anymore... I mean, my friends too. :angry::angry::angry: I wanna hit her so badly :angry::angry:

Annoying kids at school, don't want to sound werid...but when I walk the hallways at school sometimes I think to myself, "I really don't care if I ever see some of these people ever again"

Some people are just flat out idiots...

Like this kid last year kept making fun of me because I had a black eye from a skiing incident...I couldn't take it anymore, and I punched him square in the face and all the girls started clapping because they all hated him as well and the teacher just acted like it never happened...

And my friends still talk about it; needless to say...that boy hasn't said a word to me since.

:applaud:

I've had that same feeling of not caring about ever seeing some people again.

I got to admit that I once bullied a guy when we was kids. I wasn't a bully but that guy annoyed me a lot, but of course that didn't give me the right to bully him. I regret it now of course.

:lol::lol::lol:
You see, I wish I could do that with this person. She was like... my best friend from school last year... do you remember when I had to go to a Simple Plan concert? Yes, I did it for this friend... And in the next day she was saying that the concert was crap and a lot of things, I mean, I spend my day there, I paid for something that I hate JUST TO SEE SHE HAPPY and... She was sad, saying the most horrible things ever about it... And she didn't say thank you. At least, she could had said.
And that is it. I was done. I mean, she is not the best person to you be friend, I have made a mistake when I began to talk to her, I knew what she was... But I thought that maybe, she could be different if she had someone to trust.
Well... I did a lot of things for her... I mean, I did my best. And, well let's say that she really didn't care about me... And I had to tell her that I was going to Ireland (she's simple, she can't do this kind of thing... Is only her and her mother...) because I thought it would be horrible just to tell her one day before the trip or just go and don't tell her.
It was a hudge mistake. After that, she started to look to me with another eyes... Started to say that I was rich, and that I was spoilled because I was going to Ireland, that I've change since this, that I was futile and etc.
And ... I don't have to stand it... And one day I stopped to talk with her... I didn't say nothing... I just stopped. And now EVERYTHING I do, she has to say crap. And you know it's annoying. And I really can't stand it anymore... I mean, my friends too. :angry::angry::angry: I wanna hit her so badly :angry::angry:

I hate that kind of people. I mean, My friends are going on a 6 month trip to Europe, and even if I know that it would be like impossible for me to go, I'm very happy for them. Why would you be like that with someone you would say is your friend?

What a stupid guy. Why would you make fun of a girl to the point where she could hit you in the face?. If you're a guy and a girl punches you in the face, you ain't going to punch her back and the only thing you're going to get from it is your dignity being destroyed. What an idiot.

I hate that kind of people. I mean, My friends are going on a 6 month trip to Europe, and even if I know that it would be like impossible for me to go, I'm very happy for them. Why would you be like that with someone you would say is your friend?

Because she thinks that people can't have nothing that means a lot of money. :angry::angry::angry:
And she is always complaining about our school, that I've to say, is to expensive, but she doesn't pay anything because she has scholarship, and she forgets that who is paying her school are us, the idiots that study with her. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Because she thinks that people can't have nothing that means a lot of money. :angry::angry::angry:
And she is always complaining about our school, that I've to say, is to expensive, but she doesn't pay anything because she has scholarship, and she forgets that who is paying her school are us, the idiots that study with her. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I don't know her, but taking another point of view. It must be hard for her going to a school where she is surrounded by people that have much more money than her. That doesn't give her the right for what she did to you though.

Yeah, I know it's hard to say when you don't know the other point of view. but... Everyone on that school hates her... Because she says crap of everyone. Even when she doens't know the person. :doh: :angry:
I'm sick of her...
I mean, no one says to her like: I'M BETTER THAN U BECAUSE I'VE MONEY. I mean, people there don't care about this kind of thing, just if the person is cool or not.

Yeah, I know it's hard to say when you don't know the other point of view. but... Everyone on that school hates her... Because she says crap of everyone. Even when she doens't know the person. :doh: :angry:
I'm sick of her...
I mean, no one says to her like: I'M BETTER THAN U BECAUSE I'VE MONEY. I mean, people there don't care about this kind of thing, just if the person is cool or not.

I guess I see what you mean. I don't even know her and I hate her already. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom