TEEN PLEBAn Party: Waiting For July...*cricket*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CV is a Cirriculum Vitae, it's basically a resume for people who have done a lot of school but don't have much work experience, like someone who just graduated from uni.

CV is a Cirriculum Vitae, it's basically a resume for people who have done a lot of school but don't have much work experience, like someone who just graduated from uni.

Ahhh, thanks :) That'd be me, then...except I haven't even graduated.

Same lovely guy :drool:

Maybe I'm having these dreams lately cuz my walls surrounding my bed are covered with pics of U2 :lol:

You be cheatin' :shame: SHEESH, I am the only faithful one around here??

:lmao: :lmao: I love being ridiculous.

D: oooh, interference died for me there.

I was gonna say that ^ that made me laugh too :laugh:

It probably would make me shit my pants, but for here, its a lot of snow :lol:

Ahhh, thanks :) That'd be me, then...except I haven't even graduated.

You be cheatin' :shame: SHEESH, I am the only faithful one around here??

:lmao: :lmao: I love being ridiculous.

I'd take all four of them :shifty:

I should remember what I ate these past two nights before bed and see if it relates to these delightful dreams :cute:
Then I'll need to go stalk up on whatever it is at the grocery store :wink:

I'd take all four of them :shifty:

I should remember what I ate these past two nights before bed and see if it relates to these delightful dreams :cute:
Then I'll need to go stalk up on whatever it is at the grocery store :wink:

:ohmy: I have done this!!! I had this string of dreams, and I figured out that each of the mornings, I'd had only coffee for breakfast, and I had listened to music before going to bed. Dunno if it was actually related, but I continued to do it :lol:

:ohmy: I have done this!!! I had this string of dreams, and I figured out that each of the mornings, I'd had only coffee for breakfast, and I had listened to music before going to bed. Dunno if it was actually related, but I continued to do it :lol:

:lol: That's awesome!

I think maybe it's cuz I see all my U2 pics before I turn out the lights and I've been staring at this really hot one of Larry I have lately :wink:

I remember when I first started decorating my room with pictures :cute:
I was laying on my bed just like....*squeal* "Do I ever need to leave this room now?" :giggle:

Oh yes, I want to see!

I should take pictures of all my walls :hmm: For like, a virtual tour.

Gotta clean up the disaster first, though :lol:

Okay here they are (sorry they're so huge)

004.jpg

003-1.jpg

002.jpg

And OMG, that Elevation group shot on top, in the last one...I haven't seen that in AGES!! We used to have kiosk in the mall that sold pictures and they had that one...so I was just walking in the mall one day, and I thought I saw them. But the chair that the person who runs the thing sits in was in the way. Rather than touching the chair, I tried to bend over to see if I saw what I thought I saw, and somehow...

I ended up on the floor!!!!! Ah, making a fool of myself :up:

Thanks Val! I find them quite :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: too

Omg that's hilarious :lol::lol:

Actually those two drawn ones I have I bought on the street in Toronto when I was there for the show. Some guy had a bunch of celebrity drawings like that and I asked if he had any U2 ones and he showed me those two and I was like SOLD :D

Okay, I took some really crappy pictures on my phone which I will upload. But see, everyone else just sticks the things up on their walls and it looks really awesome. I used to have this anal thing with frames...but it doesn't look as cool! :angry:

I feel like redoing the whoooooole thing.

Ok, here we go. These are unnecessarily large and poor quality :|

IMG00564.jpg

I drew that thingy on the shelf way back when. It's not that great, so I dunno why I still have it there :lol:

IMG00565.jpg

IMG00566.jpg

Back
Top Bottom