TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Tell me why! I don't like mondays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll find a way! *starts finding way to make you sick* Haha, only kidding.

*random thought*

Ya know, the inside of my mouth is a lot like Bono's. Like, the outside and my lips and all are like Adam's but the inside is like Bono's, the way everything is arranged and all. Except my teeth in size and all are more like Adam's, but the way my top teeth line up, especially in the back, seems like Bono's...... well, I know what I mean.

*end random thought*

Sorry, I get odd thoughts like that once in a while! :lmao:

ugh I drank too much...now I'll be peeing all night!

sorry for the unwanted details haha

LilBassLover said:
I'll find a way! *starts finding way to make you sick* Haha, only kidding.

*random thought*

Ya know, the inside of my mouth is a lot like Bono's. Like, the outside and my lips and all are like Adam's but the inside is like Bono's, the way everything is arranged and all. Except my teeth in size and all are more like Adam's, but the way my top teeth line up, especially in the back, seems like Bono's...... well, I know what I mean.

*end random thought*

Sorry, I get odd thoughts like that once in a while! :lmao:

:huh:

Damn you're way too funny dude!! :lmao:

Haha sorry I was lookin at the inside of Bono's mouth haha my mind makes funny connections!

And Dani is always tellin' me I look like Adam so I'm always looking for ways I could possibly resemble him haha.

Yeah I guess I'm worth a chuckle or two... but last time I checked... I wasn't a "dude" *checks* Nope, not yet! :wink:

Aah! You're lurking in the Leather Day thread? :wink:

:lol: I've just been saying dude alot lately...dude haha

And I like to imagine stuff :evil:

Nothing wrong with that! I'm looking at a sexy man at a crime scene!

Currently watching CSI :lol:

Please remind me never to answer the phone thinking it's your friend...but really it's your friend's mum!

Haha, well, U'm an artsy type of person. Love to draw and write. I mainly watch a lot of things. Usually anything I can laugh at! I love to laugh! :tongue:
And when I'm not doing those things I'm listening to music or chatting online, or hanging with friends. Though I don't have that many friend that leave near me o yeah... :huh:

I'd like to see some of your drawings! I draw too, take pictures, play guitar and drums. I can play bass too...

Yeah haven't drawn in a long time...since I have nothing to do, I'll upload some of my drawings!

I can be patient :uhoh:

:lol: kidding! Nah forcing her will make her take longer...

damn scanner isn't working! Photos will do...

Evil scanner hahaha

Yeah, she just needs some time. And she feels funny becuase she JUST got into U2 so she wants to learn a lot about them so she doesn't look silly. Well, that's what she said haha.

So I'll let her go at her own pace.

omg! :lol:

If you need help, I'm here!

ok I have like 10 of my drawings uploading...I'm bored so I'll post em

Back
Top Bottom