TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Just two girls taking a ride on Lupins broomstick muah ha ha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youre becoming uninterested?!?!? OMG! I'm just listening to wave of sorrow like a billion times trying to get some new U2 into my system! I just like them more and more!

Ha!
I asked for imagine. and i better get it....the newest pj dvd

Well, he's not dead! Which is a good sign!

I don't know much! That's all I know!

Ooh and I got called a fag last night! yay! :rolleyes:

I'll be back!

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
youre becoming uninterested?!?!? OMG! I'm just listening to wave of sorrow like a billion times trying to get some new U2 into my system! I just like them more and more!

Ha!
I asked for imagine. and i better get it....the newest pj dvd

YES. I. AM! :crazy: I don't know how it happened! One week I'm crazy about them and the next I'm hardly listening to their music and not getting that excited feeling when I see them on tv. I still haven't watched the Grammy thing I taped :crack: and I'm just not into them! I really don't know what happened. :help:

oh cool! Yeah I didn't ask for anything besides the new HP dvd :drool: have to have it

wow! i seriously havent felt that at all! i mean i listen to alot of different music but U2 has always been number 1

yeah ill prob. get the new hp dvd too

:ohmy:
its happened to tons of people. i used to talk to a few other fans and they just stopped liking them. and moved on.
if it happens it happens

OMG I love this pic!!! :heart:

f500fde2.jpg

His eyes! I love them so much. He looks all innocent but you just know he's not....:faint: hehe...:drool:

OMG I'm all going on about how I'm not into them and then I'm like omg Edge! His eyes and omg :blahblah:

:lmao:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
:ohmy:
its happened to tons of people. i used to talk to a few other fans and they just stopped liking them. and moved on.
if it happens it happens

it's a tragedy! :sad: I want to still be crazy about them I really do. maybe I'm just going throgh a dry spell cause they havn't had a new cd out in a while. Once they do I'll probably catch the bug again. :lol:

Omg I don't want that to happen to me! It's not too late I can still be saved! :scream:

hehe..:D

WithOrWithOutE said:

well thats good! :hug:

wha??? :crack:

Here's the story...

At the dance, I was the bodygard at the door for half an hour. Four hockey guys came to tell Meg (Chris's half sister) that he was injured blah blah blah. As I was holding the door, they only saw the back of my head and a bit of my shirt. But my shirt was purple! So one of them said, Hey who's the fag? So Meg said That's a girl you idiot! And so I started laughing in his face!

were u upset that he said that?

...this is very random, but dotn you get really cold with a short hair cut lol

WithOrWithOutE said:

Once they do I'll probably catch the bug again. :lol:

ahh i see. youre one of those off and on not really dedicated fans......:laugh: I'm just joking with you.
Yeah, I understand what youre saying

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
were u upset that he said that?

...this is very random, but dotn you get really cold with a short hair cut lol

No. I just don't care! People ask me if I'm gay every other week, so I don't care :shrug:

:lmao: Not really! I wear a tuque!

iloveedge said:

Here's the story...

At the dance, I was the bodygard at the door for half an hour. Four hockey guys came to tell Meg (Chris's half sister) that he was injured blah blah blah. As I was holding the door, they only saw the back of my head and a bit of my shirt. But my shirt was purple! So one of them said, Hey who's the fag? So Meg said That's a girl you idiot! And so I started laughing in his face!

omg you were the bodyguard :combust:....uh anyway :reject:

omg that's mean! No one should call anyone that it's not right! :madwife:

WithOrWithOutE said:

omg you were the bodyguard :combust:....uh anyway :reject:

omg that's mean! No one should call anyone that it's not right! :madwife:

And I was working at the cantine...it's was all dark...nobody could see what I was doing :evil:

:uhoh:

Well, they're guys...HOCKEY guys that act like the own the whole town!

I was here first :grumpy:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

ahh i see. youre one of those off and on not really dedicated fans......:laugh: I'm just joking with you.
Yeah, I understand what youre saying
:grumpy:

:lol: I still love them and everything they do. and I still get that feeling in my stomach when I think about seeing them live :faint: so yeah...I'm still a U2 fan :D

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i kind of want to cut my hair.

not very short though....

I cut mine not to long ago...I want to let it grow, but I'm too lazy to do anything in my hair. Plus, they curl in every possible way :crazy: yeah like that smilie!

Yeah mine gets curly/wavy. And I usually cant get it to look nice that way so I straighten..everyday for school.

I dunno I want a new style though...

I'm seriously bad at making a pony tail (yet, it's so simple). And I don't have the time to straighten them! ok I do but I don't...

WithOrWithOutE said:

Do you mean your hair is curly when you grow it out?! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Yes! And it's worst when it's like growing from short to long...it's that part I have trouble with! :crack:

Back
Top Bottom