Super Cool Free Stylin' Thurs--I mean FRIDAY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
:wave: it's so thursday here it's not even funny :evil:

but i decided i really really want to be the one to start the thread :wink:

hey! do i get to pick a theme? can i pick homelessguyinthedesertedge?

in honour of arw finally seeing the light and the rattle and hum book that i found really cheap in a record shop today, i dub this JT/Rattle & Hum Edge-day.

but no one's going to hold it against you if you post other era pictures ;)

you're unbelieveable :lol:

elehotpresssesy.jpg

eleprofilesesy.jpg

back in a bit... don't mind my ignoring of the theme :D

Kristie said:

ohhhh kristie.......

:combust: :combust: :drool: :faint:

oy oy

thats a really really really hot picture

thank you. you have made my stupid history terms about world war 2 *that* much better now.....now i'll just think of that, standing on the top of the building with the most :cute: guitarist in the world on a beautiful sunny day.....oy

i :heart: homelessguyinthedesert edge. so unkempt, stubbly, endearing and scruffy. OY.

*breathes* history terms

okee. be back later.

Thanks much for kicking this off. Don't have the time to make any additions today but will fully be contributing tomorrow. I'm thinking/hoping we can do much better than last week's three pages!!!

:eyebrow: Well, IWB, as long as you don't start the threads on Moobday, it's all cool... :sexywink:

And yeah Kristie... that is a sexy pic... I lurve the way he's standing.

It's been years since I've posted Edge pics... :reject: Excuse any repeats, I don't know exactly what I'm posting.

eddrink2.JPG

edgersinside2.JPG

edgiepiehat2.JPG

:larry: :wink:

gmedgeandlarry.jpg

newedgiepiehat.JPG

I just made...
the LONGEST post
that got deleted cos it had too many pictures.

edgegasm gif?
coming right up...

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

gifs like that make me think I have too much time on my hands.

flaming june said:

:faint: it's...just...wow... :faint:

and kristie, that picture that everyone else liked (the one rockonedge quoted), i love it :combust:

don't worry, moobday is quite a distance from friday, and thursday isn't anyone else's day, so it doesn't seem to matter too much, right :evil:

i'll be back with some pics once i finish this blasted chamisrty homework :mad:

Kristie said:
I just made...
the LONGEST post

edgegasm gif?
coming right up...

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

*tries to tear eyes away and focus on moles of iron bromide disolved in 300 mL of water*

:bow: kristie :bow:

that gif makes me very happy :mac:

4-6-edgeclose+.jpg

*tears self away to go make life decisions*

*edit..
you know, when I started the first freestylin' friday and moobday threads, I was sure they'd never catch on...

:lol:

Last edited:
:laugh: There was just a U2 reference on Scrubs! :yes:

The blonde girl was organizing her CD collection, and she picked up the Joshua Tree CD and said to herself "Oh, I love U2" and her bf in the next room said "What did you say?" And she repeated it...so he thinks she said that she loves HIM when she was really talking about our boys :lol:

Ok, sorry...it was off topic, but I get giddy when there's U2 references on TV :wink:

Kristie said:
I just made...
the LONGEST post

edgegasm gif?
coming right up...

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:drool: Many thanks...

erised said:
:laugh: There was just a U2 reference on Scrubs! :yes:

The blonde girl was organizing her CD collection, and she picked up the Joshua Tree CD and said to herself "Oh, I love U2" and her bf in the next room said "What did you say?" And she repeated it...so he thinks she said that she loves HIM when she was really talking about our boys :lol:

Ok, sorry...it was off topic, but I get giddy when there's U2 references on TV :wink:

LOL! There was a U2 reference the other day on a show that I really don't ever watch called "What I like about you" or something like that. They had tickets for a show... luck bastards! :lol:

Kristie said:
4-6-edgeclose+.jpg

*tears self away to go make life decisions*

*edit..
you know, when I started the first freestylin' friday and moobday threads, I was sure they'd never catch on...

:lol:

I always thought it was dsmith who started Freestylin Friday cuz as long as I can remember it was always her that started the thread. Well bless you Krisite for starting such a wonderful day for the Edge girls and thank you dsmith for continuing Edge day every week:yes:

Krisite, do you happen to remember when you started the first Edge thread, maybe we can have a little one year anniversery picture posting party?

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

Krisite, do you happen to remember when you started the first Edge thread, maybe we can have a little one year anniversery picture posting party?

ummm
*looks it up*

well, apparently the first one was March 29 2002
which would make the anniversary... Tomorrow :)

WHOA that was a year ago?!
anyway, here's the link for the first one...
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44578

jesus, that also means Tuesday is the one year moobday anniversary :huh: and some of my first thread titles were REALLY lame, hee hee. Anyway.

I'm old.
:sexywink:

i finished my chem homework...now to devote some time to 'the scientist of the band'

"music can get sooo boring, soo predictable, soo conservative"--edge talking about why they did ISHFWILF with the gospel chior in rattle & hum

the lady in the picture is :mac:
edge64.jpg

when you're drinking even the idea of having two hats seems funny:
edge174.jpg

edge: i wish i could play drums
edge62.jpg

(i wish i could play drums too, but i can't)

edge407.jpg

the explorer!
edge509.jpg

and appologies for possibly repeat posts...i can't find my brain...

:lmao: duck-walk
edge650.jpg

wheeeeeee!
edge594.jpg

(i want to slide down hills with edge)

edge656.jpg

if thise was posted, i don't know how i missed it:
:faint: :combust:

*edited cos i'm a feckin' moron*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom