Sir Paul getting hitched tomorrow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, Disco since it's in Ireland I wouldn't be surprised! If pics turn up I'm sure we will find them!:)

Now I have some comments: I don't know about Paul's marriage. Does anyone else have a problem with it? I know he's a grown man and it's his business but she is the age of the Sgt. Pepper album and his kids don't like her. No matter how rich and famous you are, if there is strife in your family you can't have happiness. It's a shame Linda passed away. They were such a sweet love story and so devoted to each other.:(

One more thing: I was happy to see on the Queen's Jubilee that Paul had dyed his hair back to its natural color. I really disliked that reddish tone he'd been sporting the last year or two. I like red hair but it didn't suit him at all. Of course I'm partial to black hair on guys! I think he may have gotten something done to his face, he's missing some wrinkles. Anybody want to comment on this? I have been a Paul watcher for years. He used to be so cute but he's gone downhill since he lost Linda. Of course, I do wish him the best, and that Michael Jackson will let him have his songs back!

Last edited:
Congratulations (soon), Paul and ...er.. Heather

She's awful young for him. (Like I have room to talk!) But I hope he finds happiness. Even if it's only a fraction of what he had with Linda, that's more then most people could ask for.

my big thang is the "rebound effect" after someone gets divorced/separated/widowed, etc. Esp. men, I've noticed, tend to get into relationships/get remarried again very quickly afterward....too quick in my book (sometimes). Why is that? Fear? Loneliness? Someone to do their wash? I've just never understood...it's only been 4 years since Linda....but hey, it's not my call, obviously.

I heard that the kids actually DO like Heather and are happy for their dad...so who the heck really knows?

hope they're happy!

I don't think his son James (age 25) is against Heather but I have heard and read a lot that Stella (age 29) and especially Mary (age 33) have a problem with Heather (age 34) and really don't want him to marry her. I have read the kids might try to pretend to be happy for his sake, but they are mostly against it.

Bono at Paul's Wedding

@U2's Daisy Gale reports that Bono has been spotted arriving at the wedding of Paul McCartney and Heather Mills today at Castle Leslie in County
Monaghan, Ireland.

There are rumors circulating that the many musical
guests may get together for a jam session. A McCartney spokesperson has said nothing is planned, but it could be a spur of the moment thing.

Back
Top Bottom