Secrets from Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

longingforBono

War Child
I never downloaded the Secrets segments from Conan when nice people had posted them on here.

Anyone still have the links? Also, have any more been shown on Conan?

Thanks- and sorry if I am in the wrong forum. I want them to drool over Bono if that makes it ok to be in here! LOL

Oh gawshhh! Adam looks so tanned and hot! Especially compared to the rest of the boys (about the tanned part :sexywink:)

I swear, i must be the slowest fan on earth. I only just got to view the Conan show!

My friend works for NBC and she got to see their dress rehearsal. She lives in NYC and I live in South Jersey and when she told me that I was so jealous.

Ok, so, why weren't these shown when the episode was aired in Chicago? I saw the whole thing, and the secrets stuff wasnt on. Were these clips on a different episode, or the episode that was taken over by the band? *confused* thanks for sharing them, hilarious!

Sara

opaltranquility said:
Ok, so, why weren't these shown when the episode was aired in Chicago? I saw the whole thing, and the secrets stuff wasnt on. Were these clips on a different episode, or the episode that was taken over by the band? *confused* thanks for sharing them, hilarious!

Sara

The clips were shown on a different night....actually, two different nights.

Back
Top Bottom