ScreenCap Help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopDaisy

Acrobat
Despite the fact that I've told myself I'm not going to get that involved in here because my life is in total chaos and I don't have home online access, I'm failing miserably.

(But somehow I think that's a good thing...)

I'm not quite the young'un like many of you... let's just say that u2granny, Martha and I would probably find we have much in common. And since most of my career I've spent out on the road raising major gifts for non-profit organizations, I haven't had the time to sit and catch up with technology.

I am so IT-impaired it's sad.

Anyway... (get ON with it already, I hear the crowd moan...) I would very very much like to have a couple of screen captures. What's more, if anyone was REALLY so inclined I'd love to be able to post one as an icon next to my name.

Maybe you can guess by now. It's the point in POP when Bono picks up the daisy and shows it to the camera. I'd also like a still of Bono tossing it at Edge's feet like an offering.

A couple of months ago I made one other request, but it was buried in a long thread... I get all gushy and fuzzy during the ZooTV video when Bono sits tiredly during "Satellite of Love" and Edge looks down at him with this adorable, adoring smile. Any chance someone could post that, too?

Sending out major positive vibes, grace and karma to anyone helping out with my requests.

Love & Peace Or Else,

PopDaisy
:bono: :edge: :heart: :larry: :adam:

Are these the ones?

zoo115.jpg

zoo114.jpg

zoo113.jpg

u2granny said:
Are these the ones?

zoo113.jpg

This is the EXACT warm fuzzy moment I was looking for!

(Although that other one that's been pointed out IS definitely hot.)

Thank you so very much, u2granny, you really made my day.

Now if the "Pop-daisy" stills are found I will be over the moon...

I :heart: U2 people!!!

PopDaisy
:D :edge: :bono: :larry: :adam: :D

PopDaisy said:

This is the EXACT warm fuzzy moment I was looking for!

(Although that other one that's been pointed out IS definitely hot.)

Thank you so very much, u2granny, you really made my day.

Now if the "Pop-daisy" stills are found I will be over the moon...

I :heart: U2 people!!!

PopDaisy
:D :edge: :bono: :larry: :adam: :D

Which song was that? I don't have time right now to watch the whole dvd. Let me know and I'll get it.

u2granny said:

Which song was that? I don't have time right now to watch the whole dvd. Let me know and I'll get it.

It was at the start of UTEOTW...sorry I wasn't more specific.

:wave:

PopDaisy

Hi Popdaisy! :wave:

I've resized them for you:

2.jpg
1.jpg

Pick the one you like, and copy the link. (Do this by right clicking, select "Properties" and then copy the URL)

Scroll up and click on "User CP," and then "Edit Options." Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Change Avatar. Again, scroll to the bottom, and select the option to use your custom avatar. From there, you can paste the link of the picture, and then select okay. :)

Last edited:
PopDaisy said:

Thanks, u2granny!

And SoulNation, thanks for your offer to fix this for me... what do I need to do?

PopDaisy

If you look closely you'll see a couple that I resized. Don't know if they're what you want. If you use them save them to your computer. When you pick the browse option you can post it from your computer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom