Roses are red..bono is hot..we love the mods..we think you rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
This is from all the girls at the pleban girls party and anyone else who wants to say something.

We just wanted to show our apperication to you for letting us burn through the threads faster than a californian wildfire...also wanted to say thanks for letting us have our fun in there. I know at times ...(or all the time:wink: ) we can be goofy..silly...pervs...bigger pervs...horny dogs.....evil...funny....pervs (whoops said it, but worth mentioning again:evil: ) and many many other adjectives so thanks for being so cool with us and we think you rock:rockon: :rockon: :up:

Dismantled said:
:evil: GIRLS! the plan worked...we've got them fooled *rubs hands together like an evil manic:evil:

Or perhaps we have you fooled into thinking that we think you're harmelss :evil:

Or something..... :shifty:

great idea for a thread...honestly, thanks for all you do, mods. :heart:

Can I add my voice to the thread?

I know being a mod is a difficult job (especially when there are so many posts a day), and you're great at doing it. PLEBA mods (since I hang around in this section only :angel: ) always are understanding, funny and in a good mood, and it's a thing to appreciate!! Thanks for all of that! :up:

Advah said:
Can I add my voice to the thread?

I know being a mod is a difficult job (especially when there are so many posts a day), and you're great at doing it. PLEBA mods (since I hang around in this section only :angel: ) always are understanding, funny and in a good mood, and it's a thing to appreciate!! Thanks for all of that! :up:

course you can...its for everyone:up:

This thread is really nice.. thanks again guys.
It's rare that such nice things are said about us.. its really a thankless job so we really appreciate it :)

Sicy said:
This thread is really nice.. thanks again guys.
It's rare that such nice things are said about us.. its really a thankless job so we really appreciate it :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I am truly grateful to the mods for letting us get away with saying so much at the party! :wink:

I very much appreciate that! :up: :applaud: :rockon:

It's a great priviledge and a luxury we have to be able to talk to each other in such a manner! It's so special to be allowed to do this, it really is!! :yes:

What is the most valuble possession you own that you would give up for just one night with Bono?:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom