RED is coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the RED Gap shirts as well :( Does anyone know an online shop, where they ship the stuff to Germany?! I hope at least the Armani watch will be sold over here. :sad:

grrrr! :mad: now we have people selling these shirts on ebay! I know that the intial money went to the global fund but for these people to profit off a charity is SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.. this just makes me furious...

this is how crazy I am. I buy the red tote yesterday (beautiful), and this am I realize the cool tag is missing. It must have fell off as I walked around the store. OK, I want that tag. So I drive back (pretty far) and ask a salesman. He gives me a weird look and when I ask him to check out the counter, he says, it would have been thrown out. I proceed to look for the manager and ask him. He also looks at me weird and then realizes I'm not leaving without a tag. So as he looks in the back, I see a tag on the bottom of a cart that looks like it has been through the war and missing the safety pin. I'm happy but sad at the same time (like my collectibles prestine). Anyway, the manager comes out holding a brand new tag. I almost kiss him. Geez, what is happening to me?

It's Bono's fault.

Last edited:
Val, you found the red bag??? I was hoping to see it, and didn't.

I went to the Walt Whitman Mall on Long Island, and the Gap store still had plenty of merchandise. I got a red and a black bracelet. I almost got the green bag, and hope to buy it soon if it (or that red one!) is still around. While there was plenty of merchandise (several shirts, including XXL sizes!) at the store, the salesgirl said it still is flying out of there--lots of sales.

Diane L said:
Val, you found the red bag??? I was hoping to see it, and didn't.

I went to the Walt Whitman Mall on Long Island, and the Gap store still had plenty of merchandise. I got a red and a black bracelet. I almost got the green bag, and hope to buy it soon if it (or that red one!) is still around. While there was plenty of merchandise (several shirts, including XXL sizes!) at the store, the salesgirl said it still is flying out of there--lots of sales.

I called the Lake Grove Store yesterday, and they had one red bag left. They held it for me. I don't think they were suppose to. I drove to Port Jefferson today for the pin. They don't call it Long Island for nothing!
The red bag came in green and brown as well. Liked the brown one.

You are soooooo lucky!!! I doubt we'll ever have it for sale here in NZ...thank god for online shopping!!

oooh did you get a photo??

and it sounds weird..... a red bluetooth.....maybe it should be a redtooth?!?

I want the green v-neck tee with "DESI(RED)", but the GAP I went to on 5th Ave, NYC, didn't have it in my size. I did, however, get a red tank with "INSPI(RED)" and a red leather bracelet. There you go--my contribution to the cause. :rockon:

I was highly amused to see HAMME(RED) and BO(RED) included in the T-shirts.

I want the green v-neck tee with "DESI(RED)", but the GAP I went to on 5th Ave, NYC, didn't have it in my size. I did, however, get a red tank with "INSPI(RED)" and a red leather bracelet. There you go--my contribution to the cause. :rockon:

I was highly amused to see HAMME(RED) and BO(RED) included in the T-shirts.

I was lucky to run in the Manhattan Invitational for cross country this weekend. We stayed in White Plains right next to the Westchester Mall, which had a ton of RED stuff! On Friday, my mom and I both got the INSPI(RED) t-shirts which apparently sold out in NYC according to the guy (who wasn't a Bono fan :| ) working there. We got the bracelets too, and I got a scarf that I saw on a mannequin...the supply was limited and was being used mostly for show in the stores only...that was a lucky find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom