RED is coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks.. I guess I will have to check out the various sites tomorrow.. right now this phone isn't showing up on their sites yet. Cingular and Verizon carry motorola phones..but FRIGGIN SPRINT doesn't carry motorola..( that is my wireless carrier)..:madspit:

I work at the GAP in Dublin, the only one in the Rep. of Ireland. He should come here! Ah well, RED with a 50% discount is always nice. :)

Product is up online and viewable :hyper:

I won't be buying $150 jeans anytime soon :no:
I do like the red t-shirt Inspi(red), that white long-sleeved shirt, the red reverse print sweater,... Got the charge card out - now I hope the stores have some of this stuff (I'd prefer to try it on first before blindly purchasing online). The red tote is interesting too, depending upon whether or not it's a bottomless pit where you just toss everything in & hope for the best :|

http://www.gap.com/browse/home.do?cid=16591

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
Product is up online and viewable :hyper:

I won't be buying $150 jeans anytime soon :no:
I do like the red t-shirt Inspi(red), that white long-sleeved shirt, the red reverse print sweater,... Got the charge card out - now I hope the stores have some of this stuff (I'd prefer to try it on first before blindly purchasing online). The red tote is interesting too, depending upon whether or not it's a bottomless pit where you just toss everything in & hope for the best :|

http://www.gap.com/browse/home.do?cid=16591

YES! I'm too lazy to go to a store!

Everything I've treid to order on line is sold out!!Plus our GAP only had the plain red tshirts in!!:sad:

Last edited:
My Gap in Boca Raton FL said they have very little left and they won't be getting anymore til there is a new collection that comes out. This is limited edition. They pretty much sold out today!!

This is really frustrating...and I don't want a shirt that says hamme(red). Wouldn't feel right wearing that on a shirt. Maybe if I was 18.

Hmmm interesting about the supply. Someone should have done research that if you put a product on Oprah...IT IS GOING TO SELL. I am sure they will be getting more in in time for the huge holiday shopping season. Let's hope so...they need to get the product out while the hype is big.

you all need to come to Richmond, I stopped by one of our Gap stores on the way home from work and it didn't look like much had been sold. Sadly, they still didn't have the bag I wanted :sad:

U2FloridaFan said:
My Gap in Boca Raton FL said they have very little left and they won't be getting anymore til there is a new collection that comes out. This is limited edition. They pretty much sold out today!!

Bobby Shriver just said on Larry King Live that the GAP products would be available for 5 years, so maybe the person at the store has the information wrong :shrug:.

I love the RED products. My mom and I are getting the cellphones :drool: next month. My mom is getting the watch and she wants the Ipod. (I'm getting the U2 Ipod for Christmas). I am definitely hitting GAP RED big time when I go shopping next time. I can't wait! God Bless!!

just ran to the gap by me and got the red inspi(red) and the khaki green desi(red). Also got the red bracelet, red pins and a shirt for the hubby and that white long sleeve shirt that they wore under the red tshirts... Oy vey mama! :hyper: :love:

I had also seen pillows with the words on it on Oprah, I wonder if they were just for in store promotion and not for sale.

I bet you can call other stores and ask if they ship out of state if you can't get them on Gap.com.

kellyahern said:
Bobby Shriver just said on Larry King Live that the GAP products would be available for 5 years, so maybe the person at the store has the information wrong :shrug:.

I sure hope so! Making RED limited edition seems like a pretty dumb move, IMO. Isn't the goal to sell as much as possible, thus make as much money for relief as possible? Oprah even said to buy all RED Christmas gifts, so they can't be expecting everyone to buy it out today :huh: Ima be pissed if there's nothing left when I start my new job in a few weeks!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I sure hope so! Making RED limited edition seems like a pretty dumb move, IMO. Isn't the goal to sell as much as possible, thus make as much money for relief as possible? Oprah even said to buy all RED Christmas gifts, so they can't be expecting everyone to buy it out today :huh: Ima be pissed if there's nothing left when I start my new job in a few weeks!

From what I understood which could be totally wrong, there are going to be few different lines under the red product through the gap.

tpsreports2424 said:
I'm soooo excited for the weekend!

:hyper:

Do they sell RED pillows because I saw them when Oprah and Bono went in and I'm going to go t that exact store..

Hey your mission is to find out if those pillows are for sale!!!! Please let me know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom