Present from Naked Larry???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
LOL ok before I tell you about the present let me explain the naked Larry....Whenever I see the Electrical Storm video or hear the song I always clap and say "yaaaaaaaaaay Naked Larry!!!" :D LOL...I know he's not naked in the video but he's half naked...but anywho on with my story...

My boyfriend has been wrapping gifts since i'm going home on Friday and we're going to exchange gifts tomorrow....well I look under the tree and what do I find?!?!?! A Present that says...

To: Mullen-Girl

Love: Naked Larry!

es30larry.jpg

335%3B932%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23233565476%3A%3Bot1lsi

lmfao!!! I was cracking up!! I couldn't believe my boyfriend would put that on my gift!!! It was kewl tho...I love the fact that he lets me be a Larry freak....lol anywho that's my story :D

Last edited:
Mullen-Girl, it's really sweet of your boyfriend to have done that. :cute:

wertsie said:
Hey...will somebody please post that sweaty moob profile picture (I hope you know which one I mean!!!)???

:scratch: Do you mean this one?

sweatylarry.jpg

MikeSt said:
Yes, it is so sweet of her boyfreind to do that. And yes he is a cool guy if I must say so myself! LOL!!!! Not as cool as Dallas Schoo tho! ;)

Yeah really sweet honey buns ;) and yes you're cooler than Dallas in my book :love:

MikeSt said:
Yes, it is so sweet of her boyfreind to do that. And yes he is a cool guy if I must say so myself! LOL!!!! Not as cool as Dallas Schoo tho! ;)

But HIS girlfriend is also FUNKYCHICK, cos she lets Mike to be a Dallas freak :)

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's feckin awesome Lemon!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I love it!!!!!!!!!! How did you do that????? *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs* Ros Mikey! :D Gonos Mikey! Bos Mec!

Geeez! I forgot one more thing! I used the picture 'bout U 2 at the MAO Caf?! Here ya go!

MGchristy.jpg

Actually these 2 pictures are just a part of a image series I made for school.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS FECKIN COOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs* Thanks Lemon!!!!!!!!!:yes:

LEMOOOOOON!!!!! whats up man, how the hell are ya???? When you getting your ass to the States ??????

Thanks for that funky image! Very cool!!!!!

how are things in Hungary????

as always, your a good man! Let me know how things are! See ya!

Finally Mikey!

Well things seems to be OK here. A bit dull, but thats normal :/

I'll catch ya later through mail, takecare, and bee good!

Back
Top Bottom