PopWhore and I got Larry's Drumsticks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is so cooooool !!!!!
CONGRATS LadyLemon!!!!
I hope you find some pics of that....I'm sure someone got a few!!!
biggrin.gif

Ahhh........... I am still floating from my whole Chicago experience....
biggrin.gif
More details tomorrow when I can see and think more clearly and the alcohol has worn off...
tongue.gif
So do I now get to serve Bono's pic since I got it?? Lol I did make Popwhore's sign for her you know....

To be continued!

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
- Kathleen -

Ask on EYKIW, Mrs. Edge did and a pic of her turned up! I hope you find one, even if you don't what a memory!!!!
smile.gif
Plus you do have the sticks!!!
biggrin.gif

BAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!
eek.gif

must... talk.. to my... evil.. hand maiden...

Omg Lady Lemon I am so jealous!!!

** still hyperventilating

That is sooo fucking awesome!!!

So happy for you guys.

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

alllrighhttttt ladylemon!!! woohoooo!!

When Kathleen emailed I almost fell off my chair!!! But I noticed in Montreal that Mr. Mullen has been extremely happy lately!! We definitely exchanged some happy smiles
smile.gif
:* way to go getting his drumstick!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Kathleen also got press passes for tonight's show!! this should be awesome!!!

------------------
Love is a temple
Love the higher law

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--Updated w/ new song!

That is just SO GREAT!!!! Excellent sign. I am so happy for you guys, but TOTALLY jealous of course!! I would Looooooooove to get my hands on Larry's drumstick!

U2 is just THE BEST. We are the luckiest fans in the world! (and the smartest!)
biggrin.gif

Holy crap girl! Get to postin!! Hop to it! I dunno, I just love hearing about band encounter stories, -makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...
pic41.gif

Mrs. Edge--I heard about you and the sign from Kathleen--that's so cool!!! I must say that Edge was looking especially tasty last night---tight black Adidas t-shirt. He looked damn good!!! Got lots of good Adam looks too last night since we were right in front of him! He was just laughing and smiling away at us like he always does.
smile.gif

Olive--I can't wait to hear from Kathleen tomorrow!!!!
biggrin.gif
We're just lucku girls!
wink.gif

BYW Anitram--did you make a sign too??

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 10-16-2001).]

OMG!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Congrats LadyLemon!! That's amazing!! That's a really, really rare memory.

I love all the interaction and stuff so many of us gets and have gotten. U2 are the best!!
biggrin.gif

Once again, CONGRATULATION!!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Could u please send me some power?
biggrin.gif

Larry seems to be in a really good mood nowadays? I wonder if Ann has already settled with the name Harley Davidson Mullen!! Prob she has, and that is making Babyface rrrreally happy
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

congrats girls!!! this is fantastic
smile.gif
smile.gif

got a little pressie for you...

654.jpg

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Lucky girls!!!!!!!!!1

*cries* *Screams* *whines*

I want a drumstick too...THat's it in Austin i'm going to make a huge mofo sign that will say "Larry can I have your drumsticks or 10 mins under the stage with you?"
biggrin.gif

Yeah yeah I'll write 10 mins but it'll be more like 10 hours hehe
biggrin.gif
I must get Larry's stick...err...the one he plays with...errr...the hard one...errrrr..the wooden one..well you know LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

The few. The proud. The stick keepers!

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Updated my sig...just checking it out.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association.
biggrin.gif

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 10-17-2001).]

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*is insanely jealous although Larry told her she was his #1 fan and she's talked to him more than once but she still wants his stick*

I want to be part of the stick group too *whines*
frown.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*is insanely jealous although Larry told her she was his #1 fan and she's talked to him more than once but she still wants his stick*

I want to be part of the stick group too *whines*
frown.gif

If you weren't so far away I'd come over and let ya touch the stick MG!!!
biggrin.gif
Hehe.

Yes, I'd like to get my hands on other sticks as well.

wink.gif

Be proud Clarity.

smile.gif

------------------

Still Elevated...

That's amazing!
smile.gif
Larry definitely seems to be in a giving mood- last night he gave someone his drumsticks too! (And I got to see a big Larry smile after they played Desire at the tip of the heart! Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic.)

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
That's amazing!
smile.gif
Larry definitely seems to be in a giving mood- last night he gave someone his drumsticks too! (And I got to see a big Larry smile after they played Desire at the tip of the heart! Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic.)

You were in the concert WITHOUT a camera????

mad.gif

Hope next time you have one in hand!

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

*bump* because when I posted about getting my stick I only got about 5 responses. Blah!

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

We're still searching for a picture of this!!! Dammit, everyone around us was too shocked to take a picture!!!!!

------------------

Still Elevated...

*bump* hehe

This is funny-this is my first post in this thread!!
biggrin.gif
And I am one of the stick keepers!

It was amazing...I had even told myself before the show, "Don't expect anything, just hold it up and hope for the best." And then *BAM* there he was in front of us! It was the greatest thing, and he was so sweet. Him making sure we had them before he left was awesome too, he wanted us who worked hard for them to get them.
wink.gif

He definitely seems to be in a great mood these days! It's great to see them all so happy and loving what they do!
biggrin.gif

Hey-can the Lemon Sisters get some pics of Larry playing?
wink.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Hehehehe...we're the Stick Sisters.

------------------

Still Elevated...

Back
Top Bottom