Plebans help me name my baby!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Meet my newest baby!! Picked up this morning....6 week old little girl......now, I thought after my fantastic U2 stalking week, that I'd like to give her a U2 inspired name.......

KIF_1229.jpg

Our 11yr old cat is called Splat.....our 6yr old cat who has major problems mentally and most likely will have to be put down, is called Molly....I really want there to be some reference to U2 with her name....I tried for Bono but my dear hubby said it would be a cold day in hell before he stood outside yelling "Bono, heeeere Bono, come and get your din-dins".... :giggle:

Sooo.....

The list I have so far are

Ali (As in Alleycat but in reference to Bono's favourite girl!)
Badger (in honour of the hair)
Beanie (Edge reference)
Larry

That's as far as I've got....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

haha....my best friend who called me Gluey would think I'm on a power trip!! But not a silly suggestion either!! *adds it to the list*

I like Ali, Jojo, Blue (like Blue Angel), and Morleigh.

What a cutie! I got a new kitten a week ago, but her name is Marijke.

OMG ....when I first read this I thought baby....I was think ohhhh
s***, that makes 4.....but then I saw that cute picture.

I wanted to name our dog Bono too, funny my husband said the same exact thing. "A cold day in hell".

Heres some:

JC (just kidding)
Babyface
Billy (for Billy Boola)
Gloria
Grace
Velvet (Velvet Dress)
Maggie (Maggies Farm)
Scarlet
Flower (FlowerChild)
Rose (Wild Irish Rose)
Melodie (Bono always wake w/melodies in his head.)

so-so ones:
Vertigo
Boomerang
Miami
Zooropa (if shes a crazy cat)

I tried..:shrug:

JCOSTER said:
OMG ....when I first read this I thought baby....I was think ohhhh
s***, that makes 4.....but then I saw that cute picture.

I wanted to name our dog Bono too, funny my husband said the same exact thing. "A cold day in hell".

Heres some:

JC (just kidding)
Babyface
Billy (for Billy Boola)
Gloria
Grace
Velvet (Velvet Dress)
Maggie (Maggies Farm)
Scarlet
Flower (FlowerChild)
Rose (Wild Irish Rose)
Melodie (Bono always wake w/melodies in his head.)

so-so ones:
Vertigo
Boomerang
Miami
Zooropa (if shes a crazy cat)

I tried..:shrug:

I named my dog Bono but didn´t turned out well :yikes: and I always called him bonito, he was so cute :D :sad:

Awww, cutie liddle kitty-cat! :cute:

I like Bonita too. Some more (not very good ones):

Honey (Wild Honey)
Poppy (Pop)
Spook (what Larry would do if he saw her)
Party (Party Girl)
Tuesday (!)

That cat is so :cute: I love the Ali idea too!. I'm getting another cat soon, and his name will be Bono! I already informed my mother. :lol: That way, I can tell someone I'm on the phone with, "I have to go....Bono is sitting in my lap and purring.":shifty:

U2isthebest said:
That way, I can tell someone I'm on the phone with, "I have to go....Bono is sitting in my lap and purring.":shifty:

:lmao: that's brilliant!!!

It was funny when I told me ma I was naming me dog Bailey, she asked "What, not Bono?" and I giggled. Then most of my friends asked me the same question. I guess I'm rather predictable.

It worked out well though. I have no problem yelling "Bailey, get off me bed!" when he sneaks onto the furniture. I don't think I could say "Bono, get off me bed!" me mind would not be able to form those words into that sentence. I'd feel like I was betraying me heart, and part of me soul would die.

redhotswami said:

:lmao: that's brilliant!!!

It was funny when I told me ma I was naming me dog Bailey, she asked "What, not Bono?" and I giggled. Then most of my friends asked me the same question. I guess I'm rather predictable.

It worked out well though. I have no problem yelling "Bailey, get off me bed!" when he sneaks onto the furniture. I don't think I could say "Bono, get off me bed!" me mind would not be able to form those words into that sentence. I'd feel like I was betraying me heart, and part of me soul would die.

"Bono, Get off my bed"?:drool: I'll have to remember that!!! LOL. Mia!!!!!! *clings* I've missed you my darling:flirt:

aawww thats sweet!!

I'm going to use the next day or so to get to know her....the names you are all coming up with are awesome!!!

She's taking on our 18mth old dog already!! The dog is besotted with her and slightly overexcited....the kitten sits in front of her and swats the living daylights out of her nose!!! She's going to be a toughie!!!

I like Grace too a few more suggestions.....
Ali~Kat
Slug (passengers)
Honey~Child
Elvis (I know its a she but....)
She~mullet
Larry~Girl
Bono's navel...:shifty:
Gibson
Fro
Shorty (for Bono and its very hip hop too)

hee hee!! i could go on......;)

Here are my cat(s) names::::
*unfortunately none U2 related

King Stormy (a snow shoe Siamese)
Kishma (Burmese)
Sheba (white Siamese)
Puddy (Gray tabby)
Lucky (Black short hair)

and new additions (kittens)
Milo (orange tabby)
Kimba (Silver point snow shoe Siamese)

Yup...The cats rule the house!!!:rolleyes: