PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that darn, larry! :madwife:

:hmm: well, try extra vit B complex........

def look up stuff on-line

try Dr Andrew Weil's site or go into book store.
he's a Dr who's seen a lot of good being done by various holistic/
complementry medicine methods of many sources.......

also see if a Dr howard robbins still has his sports medicine book around.
While it zones in mostly on lower body problems there maybe info that will work for your ? elbow, shoulder or wrist area?

i'm just looking at Dr Andrew Weil now, thanks for the tip! :D
well... depends of the day... my elbow and shoulder hurts too but it's more on my wrists. (also it's on the both arms)

Herbs - Turmeric :D:D

yeah, it's true :hmm:
i try... but my mom says that i'm stupied and i do it to myself and bla bla bla :scream: what can i do? sleep all day? :angry::angry:

oh, that's not good- your mom's attitude ......... :(

These are injuries that more & more people have been having b/c of esp increasing typing usage........ over the past 15 years.... :huh:

you happen to have a double risk....with the drums.....

def try to look up ways of typing safer, and care for drummers to prevent, or decrease further injuries....

Tumeric in general they are finding to be a very powerful herb in several very major aereas of health & sickness/health...

luckily I developed a serious love for Indian Food -- 25 yrs ago or so, and West Indies cooking also has it (one major group of people in my current neighborhood area) SO i also eat chicken curry patties.

anyway.. we can discuss this more over time......as you tell me what you find.....

off to the other threads.... :)

oh, that's not good- your mom's attitude ......... :(

These are injuries that more & more people have been having b/c of esp increasing typing usage........ over the past 15 years.... :huh:

you happen to have a double risk....with the drums.....

def try to look up ways of typing safer, and care for drummers to prevent, or decrease further injuries....

yes i'm trying to find a way to typing more safer... and the drumms i'm working it with my teacher. i'll win this battle :hyper::hyper::hyper:

No internet :shocked: WHAT on earth did you do with yourself??!?!?!

Nice new sig, BTW. Larry's looking great. Do you think he's had work done on his nose?

Luckily I downloaded a gameboyadvance emulator and an old game I played years ago yesterday(that sentence makes no sense! ><). I played that and watched tv with my mom.
:lol: Then my dad suddenly came in all mad, like what idiot took out a broom from the closet(where the cable modem is). Nobody did, and he was like DUH ofcourse internet doesn't work, the modem is unplugged! :angry:

:crack: Dad, I did that, and I told you that half an hour ago when you came in. In order to reset it you need to turn it off completely and then restart it after an hour or two.

I love setting him straight, seriously. He gets mad out of NOTHING and can't stand it that I'm way smarter than he is! Pah! Ain't my fault!

:shifty: Thanks, and yea, don't tell anyone. :shh: But I think he's balding.

:lol: And I love it how nobody notices Bono's hair. Same happened last time, took people days to finally react to it. That's how good the Mullet would look on recent day Bono, nobody would notice!

:lmao:! Nice sig :wink:

I think a mullet would be noticed - but I think they'd tie him to a chair and get his hair cut before that happened :lol:

*sneaks off with :adam: - no one will notice he's gone, they're all looking at the mullet!*

:shifty: Thanks, and yea, don't tell anyone. :shh: But I think he's balding.
:lol:
Great sig!

Bono wishes he had enough hair to have a mullet these days... :shh:

The look on Edge's face is great, especially when I thought that he had the eagle on his arm or something. :wink:

Hey girls. Trying to spend some quality time with the boy now that he feels better so I'll just :wave:

:wave: Glad he's feeling better!

Me neither. The lyrics are actually very serious. If people want to compare it with Beyonce, fine. But at least read the lyrics and then judge again. It's no lighthearted poppy bullshit, it's a political statement!

:hmm : Manchester eh? Perhaps another date to add... :uhoh : not sure how I'm gonig to do that financially, how much money should I save per date? I have no clue about this since it'll be my first time!

Yeah serious lyrics ftw?! Also how can people in WTAHAN say its a safe song to release. WTF is safe about it. :lmao:

You know you wanna add Manchester. Its seriously the easiest arena to get to coz its near the city centre and it has lots of places to eat drink at near by ( some place's i've been to have nowhere near by :uhoh: ) and lots of choices of hotels. :) You can walk back with a couple of thousand other people to your hotel. We'd have a car to dump things in in Manchester aswell. :drool: :hmm: The potential of sleeping bags, a little tent incase of rain etc.

I'll think about how much things cost for me last time and let you know. :hug:

Wow, that's pretty weird. I'd NEED a normal lunch break around the same time every day, otherwise I'll be hungry one day and not so hungry the next. :crack:

Well our schedule is now shown like
MONDAY
*class + date + time + classroom*
*class blablah
TUESDAY
for every class this, and for dates up to JUNE.
Our old one was a nice table with everything listed per day, like per date, not per DAY of the week.

Yeah its weird. I have my lunch break at the same time every day but found myself hungry eating then so decided to eat during my morning and afternoon breaks. The new breaks they're bringing in are not compulsary yet so me and a few others are not adhering to them. :shifty: Don't know what i will do when they become compulsary.

:madwife: at them for messing with your timetable.

My advice would be, as much as possible!! I haven't exactly done the whole travelling to shows thing, but I stayed in a hotel for the two Melb shows, and across the whole weekend, I probably spent about $700. That was tickets/accomodation/food/merch/etc... I wasn't really trying to be budget-conscious. I was sharing the accomodation four to a room, though. Throw in some air fares and convert to however much things cost in the UK/Europe... :yikes:

Still... Manchester... :hmm :

You never know it might work out date wise if you come over for some of the dates. Like when me and Wild went to Chicago for our birthdays Toronto was just before so the Canadians twisted our arm to add it as the dates were so close. Think about it. :whistle: The good thing with Manchester is once you get out of the airport and have got into the city centre you don't need to travel again until its time to go to the airport again. :drool: Unless you fancy the Trafford Centre. MMM shopping. :drool:

I kind of like tarantulas....... sometimes I'm a little scared of :uhoh : them, but I like the ones with striped (furry) legs! Watch them walk around.... :lol: : D

...and husky-type dogs dogs :love:

I don't fancy watching ANY spiders walk around thanks. :uhoh::scream:

Husky dogs. I so wanna go sledding with some. :drool:

:lol : :hug :

I remember how many U2/Bono fans who had at that point seen them live were so amazed at Bono's voice on Miss Sarajevo. I was so intrigued to hear it for myself (they hadn't done it at their NYC May 05 show), butno that easy for e to acess that stuff.

THEN I heard about the British version of ABOY with Miss S on the B-side with one other.I finally found a copy in (RIP) Tower records Import section.
After my first listening I was like :shocked ::shocked : and then proceded to play it about 53 or so times in a row over several hours. I was THAT stunned & amazed myself! : D

:lol: I can't blame you for that. He sounds amazing on that sounds live. Was lucky enough to be there when he sang it. :drool:

Just to update those of you who are interested..

So, things are calmed down on this end, and now I'm off to take a shower and then I'm going to bed. I've longed for school to start again, but now that it has, I want some time off :lol :

Night! :wave : :hug :

Glad you sorted things out with your brother Jez. :hug:

:lol: And I love it how nobody notices Bono's hair. Same happened last time, took people days to finally react to it. That's how good the Mullet would look on recent day Bono, nobody would notice!

I noticed it. :lmao: Classic sig. Yeah Larry is looking fantastic. Must ask him his secrets. :lmao:

Am virus scanning my puter - lots o'viruses :uhoh: but they're all going into quarantine...

Damn viruses. :madwife: where they belong in quarantine. :wink:

And I notice the BonoMullet, I just don't care enough about Bono's hair to comment :reject: :lol:

:lmao:

I just bought this Milly Coat at 60% off retail price. :drool: Thanks you sales. :bow: I saw it on a wesbite about upcoming Gossip Girl episodes ages ago and was like :covets::drool: Its the black and white coat on Leighton Meester in the 2 pics below. I hope it looks as nice on me as her. :uhoh:

millycoat1.jpg

millycoat2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom