Pleban Girls Party - welcome flowersinthemud :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quick! change the subject! :ohmy:

Earlier, this is what Bri and I decided Larry would look like with a bow in his hair:

moodsofdaisysetup.jpg

:D

pretty.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I keep getting a message saying "no forum specified." Serves you right, turfing me for her. :mad:

:shrug: I don't know why it doesn't work. do it the old fasjioned way and come out into the plebans forum and click on the thread! :lol:

And I didn't turf you for her! :no: I thought the way to a mothers heart was through her children! :wink:

Wait I have a question!

HD or not HD, that is the question!
62030201_7f17fb7489_o.jpg

:lmao: My brain stopped working a few hours ago ... now things are really funny that probably won't be in the morning :huh:

Okay, I gotta go. My car will finally be realy tomorrow :rockon: and I have to pick it up in the morning. And since Flowersinthemud generally grabs the computer in the morning and reads/lurks...

Mommy loves you, baby!!!! :cute: My snugglebunnysweetiepiesnookums!! :cute: :cute: :heart: :kiss: '

Now be a good girl and get off your ass and do some cleaning!!!!! :evil:

:kiss:

:lmao:

now my dad wants to go to the show tomorrow :lmao:

my mom just told me he was begging her to wait in line with me all day and then he will come trade places with her later :tsk: she's like "yeah, right!!"

:lol:

now if he doesn't sell our tickets for Monday he's gonna pay one of the guys who works for him to take me!! Isn't it sad that no one likes U2, they'd only go if he made it their "job" for the day :tsk:

:uhoh: :lmao: :hyper:

sami0201 said:
now if he doesn't sell our tickets for Monday he's gonna pay one of the guys who works for him to take me!! Isn't it sad that no one likes U2, they'd only go if he made it their "job" for the day :tsk :

:uhoh : :lmao : :hyper :

thats good though, you might get to go hopefully :hyper:

will keep my fingers crossed that noone will buy them from him :D

:lmao: at him paying one of his employees to go :lol:perfect job :drool: :drool:

sami0201 said:
omg the guys are at our house now and he just asked him and he said he'd take me!! :lmao:

lets hope the tickets don't sell :hyper:

*fingers crossed* :hyper:

i should go, im supposed to be cleaning out my spare bedroom so theres actually room in it for kat to move when she moves in, so far ive not even gone in the door :lol:

procrastination :drool:

see ya later sami and GG :hug:

Back
Top Bottom