Pleban Girls Party - Weddings, waitresses, whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Anyone home? :hug:

I love your sig, Jo! :lol:

You know where it's from. :wink:

I also want moonlight, flowers, and someone to try to feel me up, too. But I thought the end of Mer's little tirade was much funnier. :wink:

jobob said:

You know where it's from. :wink:

I also want moonlight, flowers, and someone to try to feel me up, too. But I thought the end of Mer's little tirade was much funnier. :wink:

I want those things too! :giggle:

Yup, it was hilarious! I said it to a friend yesterday, and we were cracking up. She's a huge fan of the show as well. :)

Back! Sorry I took so long. The store was incredibly busy, then I brought Sarah her stuff, made her soup, then went back out to get some green apple rum. :drool: :shifty:

Bri will be happy. :happy: :lol:

Going back to see what I missed...

WildHoney said:

We've had a sort of PPG sleepover :shifty:

Not long before i stay there :hyper: shame you're not in Dublin in November, we could go in the lift :shifty:

I know. Wishes i could join Wild in Dublin. I just stared at th elift when i was in the Clarence. :Shifty: the receptionsit was like, can i help you? :eyebrow: I was like... er yeah wheres the bar :Wink:

:lmao:

OUr PPG sleepover with VP and Sarah in Chicago. :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug::heart:

It's funny, as I was thinking about that and writing it all out, I suddenly realized how much like you I sounded. :lol : :clone:

And I really should be understanding, cause I'm the same too...when I'm stressed I like to be left alone, have some space...

I think part of what makes me so insecure or whatever is that we aren't from the same circle. So there's no grapevine contact or anything like that. There's no one to say, "oh hey, I bumped into Adam the other day and bot is he freakin about some lab".
So he could ride an elephant to school and unless he told me, I wouldn't know.
Ok...well, maybe that's not a great example...:lol:
I think I kind of fear that if I keep sending him messages, and he's not responding that I'll seem clingy, or whatever....

You are, of course, offering excellent advice, per usual. Maybe I'll leave him a message next time he's signed into MSN...(he doesn't check his email much...)

Aww, thanks for listening girls. :hug::heart :
I tell ya, we should just have PGP sleepover, and eat chocolate and rant about boys and watch movies with hot men...

You're supposed to share my good qualities, not my bad ones. Y'know, like the wit and charm. :wink:

OMG, I know exactly what you mean about not sharing a common social circle, and not getting news about the person!! We're totally like that, too. The only people we have in common (sorta) is my friend and his friend that know each other...and that's a weird situation, so I make it a point not to really exchange information with either side about the other. :uhoh: I think I've gotten used to that now though, and if something's up, we're in a place where I can just call him. It wasn't like that at the beginning though, so I completely understand.

I think you should leave him a message. Even if he doesn't take you up on the offer to talk or whatever, it's never a bad thing to let someone know you're thinking of them, and that you care, when they're going through a difficult time. :)

daygloeyes2 said:
Jem, got your PM. If Andy wasn't your guy, I'd fly all the way over to England and so go after him.:drool: What a cutie. :cute:

You girls are so sweet. :cute: I really like his eyes. Theyre so nice up close though you can't tell on the pics. If anyone else wants to see the pics ask me and i will PM/email. :wink:

Dg maybe one day if things go OK between me and him you will me him.
:wink:

bonoishot said:

You girls are so sweet. :cute: I really like his eyes. Theyre so nice up close though you can't tell on the pics. If anyone else wants to see the pics ask me and i will PM/email. :wink:

Dg maybe one day if things go OK between me and him you will me him.
:wink:

Drag him to Boston next year :drool:

sami0201 said:
Ok so I had a class with this boy in 10th grade and we were just like acquaintances, whatever. Then around a month ago I got a message from him on facebook that said "hi, how are you, I feel like I haven't seen you since we had class together, etc" I didn't even remember who he was!! So then we started talking a bit and he asked me if I party a lot and I said no not really and he said that one day he'll have to get me to go out with them. Then last week I think? He sent me a message and asked me for my number so I gave it to him and then I haven't heard anything since.

He hangs out with a lot of people who I don't like, some people I do though. He's the kind of person who parties all the time and he's a lot older than me (he's been 18 for a while already, I just turned 17). And I don't even really know him and although he's kinda cute I'm not initally attracted to him- I don't feel that "thing". My friends tell me I'm nuts and that I better go out with him if he asks me. But he hangs out with a different crowd, and I don't know...I might even be getting ahead of myself here, maybe he won't even ask me. Oh and I found out last week that he's really really really really rich. :lol: Loaded. Lives in like a $10 million house in the most expensive community in town. Not like that affects my decisions or anything, but it's good to know. :wink: And my mom wasn't too crazy about him (something I'll have to PM you about as not to sound rude) but now she's like "oh okay you can go out with him!" :ohmy: :tsk:

and by the way I have no classes with him this year. and whenever we see each other in the hallways (rarely) we smile or say hi but that's it. He eats at lunch like 10 feet away from us but we've never spoken at lunch or anything. :huh: I sit with my back to him and my friends say that sometimes he's looking at me.

I think you should speak to him at lunch!! :)

Okay, what's the thing you have to PM? :shifty:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Yeah, I don't know. But you're supposed to give me advice! :wink:

Oh!! And remember the boy who goes to my school who I used to talk about a lot who is so hot but he always had the girlfriend who was ugly? :lol: I'm pretty sure I've posted pictures of him before. Well guess what? :shifty: They broke up!! I never really see him in school but when we do we say hi. Hopefully he's been harboring his unrequited love for me since 10th grade (he was in the same class I had with the other boy but I always liked him, not the other boy) but just hasn't been able to act on it, and when he's over the breakup he'll give me a call. :lmao: :drool : :combust :

So many boys for Sami, so little time. :sigh: :wink:

ETA - Oh!!! I have some advice!!!

You should start with the older one(s) first, cause they might not last as long. You'll have lots of time later to move on to the younger ones. :lmao:

:shifty:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

Drag him to Boston next year :drool:

So next year i need to try (so far... :shifty: ) to drag him to Toronto and Boston. :drool: I could cope with that. :drool: I think next year will be expensive for him, as he will have to pay the divorce off. :yikes:

I will certainly try though. :shifty:

VP's back. drool: With green rum aswell. :hyper: I'm not the only person drinking then, though my typin is better than last week. :lmao:

bonoishot said:

Oh Bri did i ever send you my pics from my bday, Andy is on them. :lmao: Don't get excited though, hes no Bono. :lol:

Hi to everyone who has appeared since i left ::hug:

Oh Sami i told Andy you thought he was cute and he was like. :eyebrow: :lmao:

Andy's attractive!! :drool:

Oh, and btw, DG, those CN tower pics in your thread freak me the hell out. :yikes: I don't know how you went up there...I can't even watch high things on TV :reject:

VintagePunk said:

So many boys for Sami, so little time. :sigh: :wink:

ETA - Oh!!! I have some advice!!!

You should start with the older one(s) first, cause they might not last as long. You'll have lots of time later to move on to the younger ones. :lmao:

:shifty:

VP :lmao: Some of the older ones can last quite a while. :shifty: :silent: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Andy's attractive!! :drool:

Oh, and btw, DG, those CN tower pics in your thread freak me the hell out. :yikes: I don't know how you went up there...I can't even watch high things on TV :reject:

Except for the glass floor(which was scary :yikes: ) it really wasn't that bad. I think it was because alot of it is closed in, so you're not looking straight down to the ground, but just straight ahead.

Does that make any sense? :huh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom