Pleban Girls Party - Weddings, waitresses, whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Fine then, I'll just invite him to my house.

I was only trying to be nice and share. :p

I was just trying to keep the peace :flirt: you know having Bono thrown inbetween us would end up in us fighting for him :wink: as selfish as we all are...

Wild! :wave:

DG, at least you stood on the CN Tower's glass floor. When I was up there, I was too scared to go on it. :ohmy:

Younge Street. Eaton Centre. :drool:

I could be in Toronto (with my new credit card) in, what, four hours? :hmm:

However, I need to clean house this weekend and be at my doctor's office bright and early Monday morning. :madspit:

: passes M&M's to Jem:

jobob said:

I could be in Toronto (with my new credit card) in, what, four hours? :hmm:

However, I need to clean house this weekend and be at my doctor's office bright and early Monday morning. :madspit:

Noooo, coming to the Holiday Inn on Kings is a much better idea. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

:yes : It wasn't too bad. The views were amazing. :heart:

I ran onto the glass floor for like a second then ran off. :lol: There was a little kid running on it and he wasn't even scared at all. I felt like such a wimp when I saw that. :lmao: :reject:

No, I didn't. It was an hour wait to go all the way up to the top, so we just went to the observation deck and glass floor part.

It was a long wait when me and Wild went. They charge you more to go to the top aswell and to be honest the view is amazing on the deck with the glass floor anyway so why go higher. :lol:

Even running on the glass floor is brave if your scared of hieghts. :hug:

sami0201 said:

I'm a fan of two teams: the Yankees and anyone who beats the Red Sox.

Hi sam! :hug:
:giggle:

I'm a fan of 2 teams, too.

As a NYC'r i'm a fan of BOTH Yankees & the Mets.

But if it's a Subway series it's "the Amazin' s {Mets, that is :D} ALL THE WAY!!!!!

I've been around long enough to have seen way young [in a car passsing above on the way north/east harlem side of the river in Manhasttan where the Polo Grounds were :lmao: BEFORE Shea Sradium was built. :uhoh: I love Shea Stadium - have SO many good memories there {& not just baseball :giggle:}

I've been to BOTH yanks & Mets Tickertape Parardes!!! :hyper: :drool:

bonoishot said:
Even running on the glass floor is brave if your scared of hieghts. :hug:

It's pretty brave even if you're not that scared of heights!

Me: "You know, that glass could break with me on it ..." :ohmy:

Originally posted by ~Brightest Star ~

Twas I :kiss :

I know! It'd be awesome! :lol :

And I'm thinking I get you all drunk and take incriminating pictures. :angel :

Maybe we should invite Bono too....:drool :

Oh! No!
I wanna see! :hyper :
And I will too get excited, he's your boy. :cute : [/B]

Ok pics on their way to hotmail soon. :shifty:

OMG Bono at a sleepover. :lmao: I'm drinking JD and coke now girls. This could get interesting. :shifty:

Oh and i just cried at the X Factor before. :lol: This girl whose Mum had died got through to the live finals and Simon hugged her and said your Mum would be so proud and i was like :love::sad::lmao:

dazzledbylight said:

Hi sam! :hu g:
:gig gle:

I'm a fan of 2 teams, too.

As a NYC'r i'm a fan of BOTH Yankees & the Mets.

But if it's a Subway series it's "the Amazin' s {Mets, that is :D} ALL THE WAY!!!!!

I've been around long enough to have seen way young [in a car passsing above on the way north/east harlem side of the river in Manhasttan where the Polo Grounds were :lmao: BEFORE Shea Sradium was built. :uh oh: I love Shea Stadium - have SO many good memories there {& not just baseball :gigg le:}

I've been to BOTH yanks & Mets Tickertape Parardes!!! :hyper: :drool:

:yes: If it's Mets v. Yankees, I root for the Mets too. :love: But my dad is a hardcore Yankees fan so our house gets interesting. :yikes: But of course the Yankees usually win anyway. :grumpy: I've been to Shea and Yankee stadiums zillions of times. So much fun. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom