Pleban Girls Party - Weddings, waitresses, whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Except for the glass floor(which was scary :yikes: ) it really wasn't that bad. I think it was because alot of it is closed in, so you're not looking straight down to the ground, but just straight ahead.

Does that make any sense? :huh: :lol:

It makes sense that other people can do it, but I still can't.

I'm weird. Whenever there are scenes on tv where they're showing downward from a high view (a roof scene, for example), I have to look away. :huh: The other night, we were watching a talk show where the host was working with window washers who do 60 storey skyscrapers in Toronto...I had to look away till it was over. :reject:

So you said you tried to call, earlier?? When, cause I haven't gotten any calls.

VintagePunk said:

So you said you tried to call, earlier?? When, cause I haven't gotten any calls.

I called around midnight when I landed Thursday night/Friday morning(sorry if I woke you :reject: ) and twice on Friday afternoon.

OK, really going :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

I called around midnight when I landed Thursday night/Friday morning(sorry if I woke you :reject: ) and twice on Friday afternoon.

OK, really going :lol:

Oh, okay. I was up working Thurs night, the phone rang once, and then stopped. :huh:

And I was at school Friday afternoon, but according to my call display, there weren't any calls, other than from people that I know... weird.

I get times like that when I'm really hungry all the time as well. I haven't a clue why. Sometimes its PMS. :lol:

VP :combust: :drool: How you doin? :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I get times like that when I'm really hungry all the time as well. I haven't a clue why. Sometimes its PMS. :lol:

VP :combust: :drool: How you doin? :wink:

I'm very well, thanks. Can't complain. :lol:

Is Mr. Cat still away? I've picked up bits and pieces of your story here and there while catching up. I hope things are going as well for you as possible. :hug:

bonoishot said:

Whats the :silent: for. :uhoh:

:lol:

It could be the cooler weather, though i thought it was a bit odd since i felt dizzy all day yesterday. And a bit earlier. :shrug: :confused:

I'm never normally this hungry though!

Umm.... :silent: Could be nothing, like Russty said, could be PMS.

Nevermind. I just remembered what you PMed me about earlier. :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom