Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
U2Band1092.jpg

U2Band1094.jpg

U2Band443.jpg

:giggle: Went to reply and :drool: over pics in the other thread, but it was closed (sorry mods!) I was going to start this thread if someone else hadn't with the title "Rattle & Hum And Pictures, Yum!" :laugh:

Drea said:
:giggle: Went to reply and :drool: over pics in the other thread, but it was closed (sorry mods!) I was going to start this thread if someone else hadn't with the title "Rattle & Hum And Pictures, Yum!" :laugh:

:lol: I like that :up:

U2Band545.jpg

U2Band1025.jpg

U2Band1614.jpg

where did DG and VP go?

You miss me when I'm not around? :sexywink:

I was:

1) Cursing YSI

2) Listening to Tokyo Zooropa

3) Reading other threads, causing me to feel:

a) Amused

b) Lustful (pic threads)

c) Pissed off by people who continually diss Pleba. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

I was:

1) Cursing YSI

a) Amused

b) Lustful (pic threads)

Who's dissing Pleba? :grumpy:

I tried to reply on the other thread as well. :lol:

The Mods are to fast for us tonight. :giggle:

U2inBerlin1991.jpg

Once again this is AB, but I like it! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I was:

1) Cursing YSI

a) Amused

b) Lustful (pic threads)

Whose arse needs a beating!!! :rant: There is nothing wrong with Pleba! We just know how to have fun! I want linkage!

VintagePunk said:

I was:

1) Cursing YSI

a) Amused

b) Lustful (pic threads)

What thread? :mad:

Sad_Girl said:

Who's dissing Pleba? :grumpy:

Lots of people do. You can hardly open a thread in any other forum without finding an anti-Pleba comment. I'm getting really tired of it. :|

Ironically, most of the comments come from other women. The guys comments seem to be more gentle teasing/tongue-in-cheek. And many of the female comments are made by people who say they *used* to post in Pleba, but no more, they came to their senses. As though they've reached a higher plane of consciousness, somehow.

Hypocrites. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

Lots of people do. You can hardly open a thread in any other forum without finding an anti-Pleba comment. I'm getting really tired of it. :|

Ironically, most of the comments come from other women. The guys comments seem to be more gentle teasing/tongue-in-cheek. And many of the female comments are made by people who say they *used* to post in Pleba, but no more, they came to their senses. As though they've reached a higher plane of consciousness, somehow.

Hypocrites. :mad:

I know a certain thread where the females do that. Yet, I see them posting in Pleba. :rolleyes: At least PLEBA is almost drama-free unlike the rest of interference.

*cough* hypocrite* cough* cough*

Oh, I was just reading some old threads...nothing really current or noteworthy.

I just see those sorts of posts all the time, when I wander to other areas of the forum.

Drea said:

:bono: What do you mean?
:edge: *thinks* I'd explain it but...
:larry: *thinks* Isn't this interview over yet?
:adam: Well you see, it's like this...

:bono: and :edge: We're coming to get you!

:adam: I don't know what Bono's looking at, but I see SG in the corner over there...

:lmao:

VP - They're just jealous because we know how to have fun and they know they aren't anywhere near as cool as any one of us :wink:

All I have to say to those people, ya you! All you lurkers! Is that we are here first because we love the music and the band. We have formed amazing friendships here and know how to have a good time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If ya don't like it go play someplace else, its no skin off our backs. But quit your damn bitching already. Do we come piss on your party?! No I don't think so! :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know a certain thread where the females do that. Yet, I see them posting in Pleba. :rolleyes: At least PLEBA is almost drama-free unlike the rest of interference.

*cough* hypocrite* cough* cough*

Yeah, I'm fairly certain I know where you mean. :eyebrow:

Russty Cat said:
All I have to say to those people, ya you! All you lurkers! Is that we are here first because we love the music and the band. We have formed amazing friendships here and know how to have a good time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If ya don't like it go play someplace else, its no skin off our backs. But quit your damn bitching already. Do we come piss on your party?! No I don't think so! :madspit:

That's exactly what I was thinking. :yes: :up:

VintagePunk said:

Meh. I was going to start ranting, but it's not worth it. :wink:

thats right; they're not worth the time and energy. Life is too precious to spend it getting irritated and turning into them. All they do in the other threads is bicker, fight and complain :wink:

now, back to drooling and leering :tongue: :D

U2Band1595.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

thats right; they're not worth the time and energy. Life is too precious to spend it getting irritated and turning into them. All they do in the other threads is bicker, fight and complain :wink:

now, back to drooling and leering :tongue: :D

U2Band1595.jpg

That pouty bottom lip.... *whimpers* :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Snooky should be here for the JT theme. :drool:

Oh we had a major JT droolage last night. Snooky was in top form. :wink:

Mr.Cats dog is so cute! :heart: She is totally passed out on our bed. We took the dogs with us on the boat today and she has her own life jacket and everything so when he gets out of the boat to go fishing, she goes with him. Its so cute a boy and his dog. :love:

Russty Cat said:

Mr.Cats dog is so cute! :heart: She is totally passed out on our bed. We took the dogs with us on the boat today and she has her own life jacket and everything so when he gets out of the boat to go fishing, she goes with him. Its so cute a boy and his dog. :love:

:cute: Aww! That is so precious!

Russty Cat said:

I saw this morning..I went to bed and missed it. She's a hoot when she gets going!! We were on msn all night before that. :lol:

Awwwww! Poor pup is tuckered out. And so is his boy. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom