Pleban Girls Party: Hotel Pleba; You can never leave!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fly!! :hyper: :hug:

GG don't make me smack ya with the flip flop o' pain you smart arse!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm keeping MacP all to myself now, since you guys are being meanies. :wink: And he is British dammit! :giggle:

Joanne that guy is a total idiot talking out his arse! :mad: :wink:

Some friends and I went to Sunfest tonight...it's a crazy festival thing in our downtown park where there's a lot of Asian, African and Indian cuisine and neat ethnic clothes and things people sell. I had the best Pad Thai I've had in a long time :drool:

Ditto on that dreading work tommorow thing, Fly.

I've had to work weekend OT this spring and summer because I've been absent several howrs a week from my regular job to do an internship to finish my master's degree. (See the PLEBAn "what did you want to be when you grew up?" thread)

I sort of feel like I've been like Bono away from the band ... except I'm not saving Africa.

Russty Cat said:
Yummy Fly! Your making me hungry! :drool:

Why don't you want to go to work tomorrow? :hug:

Well I never want to go to work (who does? :lol:) but Saturdays are the absolute worst. I'm a cashier at a Home&Garden store and it is truly insane on the weekends. Last Saturday I felt sick after my shift cause of all the craziness and the fact that the supervisors are assholes and always forget about your breaks. :mad:

I wish you guys didn't have to work. :( Specially for stinky people. I'm so lucky that I work for myself. But it does suck that I haven't made much this year. If I wasn't being supported by Mr. Cat I would be living in my car. :lol:

Crap. One a.m. here. I oughta go to bed soon. I don't have to be at work at a certain time, but the sooner I go, the sooner I can be outta there.

Plus, I play Virgin Radio's U2 ZooRadio channel on the Internet while I'm there on the weekends. :happy:

daygloeyes2 said:
Night GG :hug:

I don't have a job :reject:. Well, babysitting is sort of a job...

Of course it's a job! Not an easy one either, in my limited experience of being around children.

Why am I typing like :censored: tonight? Must be a combo of exhaustion and PLEBAn excitement.

Sad_Girl said:
It's :censored: impossible to sort through these JPG's :rant:

:giggle: So many Adam pics, so little time? *ducks* I only have about 80 pics right now, and I still want to get them sorted sometime while I'm off, so I can just add new ones to the right subfolder *g*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom