Pleban Girls Party - Elevating Your Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:
*watches NYD* I don't envy the filming in Sweden in winter! :lol: (Though the thought "save a horse, ride a bassist" comes to mind... :angel: )

they are all entirely too cute in that one
their little red noses :cute: :giggle:
Larry and his snare drum :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

Actually, I want to climb in the cab with Adam in that video ALMOST as much as I want to climb in the tub with Larry in the Electrical Storm vid :drool:

:shifty: almost :sexywink:

:lol: I can't think of any woman who DOESN'T want to climb into that tub :drool:

love2bmama said:

that video is my first memory of u2, back when mtv was brand new and NYD was one of the first vids they showed. **** walks down memory lane ****

*G* The two earliest videos of theirs I remember are Two Hearts Beat As One and Sunday Bloody Sunday :D

SBS was the video where I remember really falling for Bono, big time. I guess I was about...13? or so at the time. What year was that? Anyway, yeah, that video is also permanently melded into my brain.

2 hearts, I don't even know if I've ever seen that video! :reject:

I wasn't exposed to their videos until ONE - and to be honest, I found it a little weird :p but I was in High School and thought Marky Mark was hot :shrug: :wink:

I did think Bono was hot in it - but the dudes in drag and the cars painted like naked people just made me :eyebrow:

:lol:

Last edited:
I never saw the bar version of One.. I remember the buffalo version (which was the first version) - I'm not sure if I ever saw the drag version till I picked up the Best of dvd :wink:

I do, however, remember being amused as hell by the end of Discotheque :lol:

love2bmama said:
I still find that version of the One video a little weird, lol!
Not that the one with the buffalo isn't weird, too

Yeah, that one was just like WTF? :confused: :lol:

I like both of them more now, but they were definitley in a particularly experimental and creative phase

Beautiful Day is one of my favorite videos ever :drool: I think they have done better with the videos as they got older, more experienced and had more money to spend :p

Drea said:
I never saw the bar version of One.. I remember the buffalo version (which was the first version) - I'm not sure if I ever saw the drag version till I picked up the Best of dvd :wink:

I do, however, remember being amused as hell by the end of Discotheque :lol:

I so LOVE that video! :love: :lol: :happy:

just thinking of it makes me happy

Last edited:
Sweetest Thing :lmao:

:drool: Maybe they can be persuaded to put out a Red Rocks dvd next after PopMart...

(Sorry, SBS just started, got a bit distracted :wink: )

Last edited:
I just saw the Sweetest thing video when I bought U218 videos :up: it was a good video :yes: I've never cared for the song much, but I really liked the video :)

Hello! :wave:

Just watching the end of Grey's Anatomy ... looks like another cliffhanger ending this week. :ohmy:

I'm trying not to fall asleep as I sit here. I haven't been sleeping well lately. :yawn:

love2bmama said:
hi Jobob :wave:
I don't watch Grey's, but what's going on there with the big disaster or whatever? Saw a preview, and just wondered what that was about.

Spoiler warning, sorta:

There was a big ferry boat accident, half the show's doctors went to the scene, the title character got knocked into the bay, and she nearly drowned. Now, they're fighting to save her life.

Drea said:

Point :wink: He is at times, however, extremely pounceable :drool:

AdamCOSE6s9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom