Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pretty good :) having a little Johnny Depp movie marathon :D

It's warming up a little outside, which makes everything damp and foggy - there are big slush ponds in my backyard

Mine was just some generic site I found on google :sigh: :giggle:

I forgot how funny Johnny Depp was in Charlie and the chocolate factory :lmao:

"...but that's called canabalism and is in fact frowned upon by most societies"
2.gif

Last edited:
:lol: I'm still not nearly up to what I used to be, but I am able to eat a couple of meals a day now :yes:

Chicken and Rice soup and a toasted tomato sandwhich tonight :drool:

Last edited:
Glad to hear you're feeling better. I have an abscess in my cheek.. I can chew stuff but afterwards it hurts like hell.. so thoup is the way to go.

I get to go to the dentist tomorrow. So excited :| Hopefully he'll drain it or something so I can chomp on some of the irish chocolates my mum sent over :drool:

:yikes: I had a wisdom tooth that caused my jaw to swell all but shut once, I couldn't even fit in a spoon to eat pudding - such dental issues are definitely among the worse things to go through

and having chocolates just sitting there taunting you all the while :scream:

It can be such a cruel, cruel world sometimes.

I thought I was getting better enough that I could have a cinnamon roll. I ate it, tasted great.. then about ten minutes later I was in agony. :mad: Thank goodness for prescription painkillers!

Hey Zooey :hug:

Nope, the smurf hasn't been too active yet - only felt him/her a few times really - I've only felt two good kicks, one of which seemed to be aimed at the cat whilst he sat on my lap and purred :p nothing on a regular basis - though I get the butterflies in my stomach feeling more often now-a-days

Back
Top Bottom