Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Question girls: Please, Walk On, WOWY, Pride or UF?
I haven't caught up yet, so I dunno if this is still a valid question, but...
Please :love:

WildHoney said:
I don't have nearly all of them :whistle:
:ohmy:
Which one don't you have - Edge, Adam, Larry or Bono? :wink:

WildHoney said:
i adore the cinnamon ones:drool:
Frankie and I are gonna send all ours to you then :lol:

Alisaura said:

I haven't caught up yet, so I dunno if this is still a valid question, but...
Please :love:

Still a valid question - at least until page 30, at which point I figure everyone who wanted to catch up will have seen the question :wink: (I'll take answers after that too though, but I'll explain after page 30 *g*)

Guess what? All the loser kids they said they'd get out of my classes ARE STILL HERE!!!! They told me this morning it could take "a few days"!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Sorry, anyways, happy Monday all!

jobob said:
OMG. I just saw a car insurance commercial for "pet injury coverage." Maybe it's because I don't have pets, but that's one of the nuttiest things I've ever heard. :huh:

:lol:

ok I know pet injuries can be VERY expensive... but still :scratch: I think it'll be way more expensive to get that insurance!

zuropa_fit said:
Guess what? All the loser kids they said they'd get out of my classes ARE STILL HERE!!!! They told me this morning it could take "a few days"!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Sorry, anyways, happy Monday all!

:crack: stupid kids!

:sigh: i know the feeling... apparently I have a re-exam tomorrow I thought was last week... yay for exams at night... :crack:

uh wait, I meant to type there next week :lol:

I do have to retake it, it's the maths exam I fucked up in ... november or october... :crack: and I failed this period's maths shite too... y'know, the one where I was trying badly not to vomit...

Back
Top Bottom