Pleban Girls and Guys Party - where is the love? right Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Go back to vahmont with yah cows and ya bahns!!!!

Flatlandahs ah wicked pissah!! :rockon:

:lmao:

all ya down there withya fancy clothing and yer eating places...shove that up yer ass too flaatlanda:rockon:

Diane L said:
Oh, DG, what do you think about U2 possibly playing Fenway next year???

I'd like it, except that it'll be even more difficult for me to get tickets if they play Fenway than it already is for any other venue they play. :sigh:

Weldy, Jimmy Buffet played Fenway last year and Bruce Springsteen played the year before that. And the Stones are playing Fenway next week. It's become a tradition to have one concert per summer there.

I hope these mushrooms we picked are ok........the book says a false one can cause severe gastrointestinal distress...wtf does that mean:yikes:

so far so good.....

Dismantled said:
I hope these mushrooms we picked are ok........the book says a false one can cause severe gastrointestinal distress...wtf does that mean:yikes:

so far so good.....

It means you'll have it coming out both ends if they're the bad mushrooms :ohmy: :no: :yuck:

Sad_Girl said:

It means you'll have it coming out both ends if they're the bad mushrooms :ohmy: :no: :yuck:

well...my gastrointestinal tract doesn't seem to be in distress.....so i think I am safe:| :wink:

MBS said:

You saw the Zoo?!?!

:drool:

Yup. I was there. It was amazing and exhausting...I had to sit for a bit because it was so intense!!! Probably the best part of the show was when a guy I'd never met before danced with me for a song...it was so much fun!

Bono kept putting Yankees references in songs. At one point he sang "I dreamed I saw Joe DiMaggio/dancing with Marilyn Monroe." And I remember when they said that Larry was going to sing, I thought, "Why is the drummer going to sing?"

But the best part of the night was the car ride up. The traffic was bumper-to-bumper and moved v-e-r-r-y slowly, but my friend Kathy, her sister and I were in giddy moods and laughing the entire time. It was hilarious. Best. Car. Ride. Ever!!!

Dismantled said:

:grumpy:

I thought they were huge:angry:

:wink:

I think I borrowed my training bra from barbie:lmao:

There's nothing wrong with being a B, darling! :hug:

Believe me, I envy more moderate sized girls at times (Like when I need to Run somewhere, for example...) :laugh:

Diane L said:

Yup. I was there. It was amazing and exhausting...I had to sit for a bit because it was so intense!!! Probably the best part of the show was when a guy I'd never met before danced with me for a song...it was so much fun!

Bono kept putting Yankees references in songs. At one point he sang "I dreamed I saw Joe DiMaggio/dancing with Marilyn Monroe." And I remember when they said that Larry was going to sing, I thought, "Why is the drummer going to sing?"

But the best part of the night was the car ride up. The traffic was bumper-to-bumper and moved v-e-r-r-y slowly, but my friend Kathy, her sister and I were in giddy moods and laughing the entire time. It was hilarious. Best. Car. Ride. Ever!!!

Did you boo his ass off the stage for talking about the Yankees:madspit:

juuuust kidding:wink: OMG..you were there!!!!:ohmy: I was just telling MR.Dis how I wished I saw Zoo!:bow:

Back
Top Bottom