PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG!!! :hug:

Dazz :hug: Its tough right now. For me, I'm lucky that ruff was kind enough to help me out and that there's no rush to pay her back. And I'm just talking about Vegas at the moment.

I want to do Vegas and if I decide to I'm going to sell my DC and Charlottesville ticktes

Dazz :hug: Its tough right now. For me, I'm lucky that ruff was kind enough to help me out and that there's no rush to pay her back. And I'm just talking about Vegas at the moment.

dg :hug:
I was quite lucky inn the Vertigo tour...
Brookyln bridge show , a free tix in May from a kind soul of Interland, and then getting the best seat I ever had in (then) 24 yrs of U2 shows in that OCt , and the Nov ETIS package my sis got for us (what :uhoh: I'm still paying her back for) It's really the frustration of no GA ever, and now having to go through more hoops to possibly get one ( I'm not giving up :wink: ).....
All this just is another "bummer" tacked onto my more often grumpy late winter/early spring mood until as I said the weather regains it's comfortable :love: niceness up here (well, down there for you) .

Dazz:hug:

Believe me i'm only able to do my trips thanks to 2 very kind aunts :love::heart:

don't get me wrong i'd rather have my aunt & NI's aunt around still but they both liked to travel and would be happy knowing we had some fun with what they left us :hug:

That is so sweet Wild :hug:

Gals :hug: :heart:

dazz - I'm good; I got to get outside for a little walk today :drool: it was 46 degrees and partly sunny - which is much nicer than it has been around here for a long time!

I start work the middle of next week; then have a long weekend - not that I'll complain about working! I'm just grateful to finally have a job

I'm hoping to pull out a late-date miracle and make it to a show or two (fingers crossed!)

Dazz:hug:

Believe me i'm only able to do my trips thanks to 2 very kind aunts :love::heart:

don't get me wrong i'd rather have my aunt & NI's aunt around still but they both liked to travel and would be happy knowing we had some fun with what they left us :hug:

oh :eek::eek::eek: :reject: , I didn't know THAT!

oh yeah, tho, I'm sure THEY would be happy knowing you & NI had some real fun!

Thanks :) It's been tough in Michigan, finding work! I'm thrilled - and even though it wasn't in time to buy tickets the old fashioned direct way, I can still hope to find some through friends or whatever :up:

SG, Jem already said you could room with her in Foxboro. :wink:

And I think I speak for everyone when I say that us pgp girls will help you as much as we can to get tickets. :)

My friends sisters boyfriend just moved to Minnesota from Jersey and is having a hard time finding a job

Don't worry Dazz I know everything will work out

:hug:
well , i do have some hopefullness about it--which is WHY i'm not on my 10th :beer: in a row! :wink: :D

Gals :

dazz - I'm good; I got to get outside for a little walk today :drool it was 46 degrees and partly sunny - which is much nicer than it has been around here for a long time!

I start work the middle of next week; then have a long weekend - not that I'll complain about working! I'm just grateful to finally have a job

I'm hoping to pull out a late-date miracle and make it to a show or two (fingers crossed!)

oooooo GLAD you finally have some deecent weather sg! :yippie:

yay for job, and that's good you have a gentle start with a half week and a long weekend!

say "hi" to your sweet munchkin!

& yeah, SG go for it!

It's ok ,don't be embarrassed hug:

Honestly i'm sure everything will work out for you & everyonehug:

OK :hug:

I do have some hope it'll work out.... :)

have to leave, darn -- just when people are back!

see ytou sll tomorrow! :hug::hug: :D

Back
Top Bottom